Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Betareading Services for Hire > A Fresh Pair of Eyes

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deb (new)

Deb Rhodes (debrhodes) | 24 comments Let me bring a fresh pair of eyes to your novel before sending it out into the publishing world. I will approach your work as a reader, and give a full report on what worked for me and what didn't, as well as that all-important why. You need to know if there are any parts of your story a reader will most likely skip because of boredom. I will assess your dialogue and character credibility, plot weaknesses and strengths, pacing and story arc and will do so in a professional, considerate manner. In addition to pointing our your story's weaknesses I will tell you your strengths as a writer.

I use track changes in Word to provide specific comments as I go, and then write up a beta report which is 7-10 pages, depending on your novel's word count.

www.debdobalina.wix.com

Please either write me at betterbetareads@gmail.com, or contact me through my site as I am not on Goodreads every day.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 21 comments It seems your site doesn't work (at least not on my phone). Just thought I'd let you know!

message 3: by Deb (new)

Deb Rhodes (debrhodes) | 24 comments Oh thanks for letting me know, Rachael. This link should work:

http://debdobalina.wixsite.com/better...