What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult alien romance novel (possibly a series). [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hunt | 4 comments Hello!

A while back I read a series of alien romance books that I quite enjoyed but I've read so many since that I cant remember any of the Author or title information. In fact, I don't recall much of them at all so I am hoping that some of you amazing people could help me out! I know that it is a long shot but I appreciate your help anyways!

Okay so even though it was a series of books I only really vaguely remember the following information:

1. I believe that in one of the books the alien male had a father who was extremely physchic/telepathic as he was able to communicate with the characters in space... Even to the point of controlling the actions of the others (if I recall correctly)

2. I remember at some point in one of the books the earth female saved an alien king who was being held captive (was he worm like? Something odd like that)... During the rescue when the alien king got out he ate the enemies (again... derails are fuzzy)

3. Also at some point in one of the books the earth female was on a desert like planet where there were a lot of alien children held captive... Who happened to be carnivorous... But she saved them anyways.... Some of the aliens could teleport.

Okay so.... I hope that i didn't jumble a bunch of different series of books together... I have read a disturbing amount of books... Haha...

Thank you for any help you can give in advance! :D

message 2: by Pilar (new)

Pilar España | 143 comments Hey Jennifer, maybe Gail Koger books?
Just My Luck

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hunt | 4 comments Mary wrote: "Hey Jennifer, maybe Gail Koger books?
Just My Luck"

Oh my gosh that's it! Thank you so much!!! Now I can read them again!

message 4: by Pilar (new)

Pilar España | 143 comments You're welcome! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Just My Luck (other topics)