Fantasy IR discussion

who I am

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leea (new)

Leea port (luv2readyahoocom) | 3 comments Hi everyone! I'm really happy to be in this group! I love books on mystery, Fantasy, sci fi, fiction. I care very much for the economy, animals, the military, and homeless and I love trying to find new ways to help change the world into a better place. I am a social butterfly and can't wait to meet you all!

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Cross | 7 comments Mod
Leea wrote: "Hi everyone! I'm really happy to be in this group! I love books on mystery, Fantasy, sci fi, fiction. I care very much for the economy, animals, the military, and homeless and I love trying to find..."

Leea, may I suggest you reading Blood & Lust. and let us know what you think. Blood and Lust

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 7 comments Hey I'm Abby! Nice to meet you all...i love fantasy books and YA and sci-fy and ... can't remember what others haha

message 4: by Vicki (new)

Abigael ~Don't mistake my silence for weakness. No one plans a murder out loud~ wrote: "Hey I'm Abby! Nice to meet you all...i love fantasy books and YA and sci-fy and ... can't remember what others haha"

Welcome to the Group Abby. We're reading Blood & Lust. Join in. Blood and Lust

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 7 comments I kinda have zero money so I can't buy it sorry >.<

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Abigael ~Don't mistake my silence for weakness. No one plans a murder out loud~ wrote: "I kinda have zero money so I can't buy it sorry >.<"

Do you have kindle unlimited? If so, you can get it for free.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 7 comments Really? cool I shall check it out

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 7 comments My school internet doesn't let me

message 9: by Leea (new)

Leea port (luv2readyahoocom) | 3 comments I will look into the book at the library