That's Normal's Boozy Book Club discussion

The Regulars
This topic is about The Regulars
The Regulars by Georgia Clark > The Regulars (MAIN DISCUSSION SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new) - added it

Beth (bethorne) | 310 comments Mod
Our optional book for October. Go forth and read it.

Anne | 24 comments Mod
I just finished this one and I didn't love it. I didn't like the characters or the plot really. The whole thing was just meh to me.

message 3: by Danelle (new)

Danelle Schwertner (its_danelle) | 11 comments I read it, and I actually didn't hate it. As soon as I got to the part about "the pretty," I thought "I am not going to like this book at all." Some of it was not real believable, and it was hard for me to relate, since I am about as far removed from life in NYC as it gets. BUT it wasn't terrible.

Kathryn | 62 comments I'm about 200p in and I find all these characters vapid and annoying. But I feel like they'll all learn an important lesson by the end...

Kathryn | 62 comments I finished and I guess I need to slightly revise my previous post. I didn't hate Willow. She was the only character I wanted more of. Actually, I think the book would have been much more interesting if she was the focus and it dove more into her darkness. I absolutely could not with Evie and Krista, hated both. I was constantly thinking this premise was a cross between The Devil Wears Prada and Death Becomes Her. Except I enjoyed those.