Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Book Cover is Incorrect Edition

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack (new)

Jack Roberts | 9 comments Jack Roberts

Book cover for my new book, the Traders is incorrect. Amazon has a technical issue and when the ASIN synced with Goodreads, Goodreads uploaded the incorrect cover. Please advise me on how I may correct this… Thank you!

the Traders

message 2: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Probably the simplest way would be for us to ask if any copies of this incorrect cover were distributed in any way (ARC, for example).

message 3: by Jack (new)

Jack Roberts | 9 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "Probably the simplest way would be for us to ask if any copies of this incorrect cover were distributed in any way (ARC, for example)."

I'm sorry, I'm unsure what you mean?

message 4: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments Did any copies go out with the cover that is currently on Goodreads? This would include Advanced Reader Copies, whether print or electronic, if they included the cover.

message 5: by Jack (new)

Jack Roberts | 9 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "Did any copies go out with the cover that is currently on Goodreads? This would include Advanced Reader Copies, whether print or electronic, if they included the cover."

No. It was a glitch in Amazon's system that I had to have them correct. Their support team did so. But, I suppose it's possible that the import of the book into Goodreads happened during Amazon's technical glitch period.

The bottom line is that I'd love to trade out the cover that was never even supposed to be on Amazon with the proper cover. How can we do that?

message 6: by Dobby (last edited Oct 11, 2016 05:17PM) (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments As the cover image was incorrectly imported by Amazon and was never distributed in any way, I have replaced the cover with the correct image from Amazon.

message 7: by Jack (new)

Jack Roberts | 9 comments Dobby0390 wrote: "As the cover image was incorrectly imported by Amazon and was never distributed in any way, I have replaced the cover with the correct image from Amazon."

Thank you so much! You're wonderful. I hope you have a lovely evening.

message 8: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 4014 comments :-)

Thanks, and you as well.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Traders (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jack Roberts (other topics)