Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers wanted for "Picture Me This": hot book about a photography teacher & his student

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 5 comments Picture Me This by Marina Lovechild is a hot new title from Marina Lovechild. This time she greets us with a steaming new fantasy: a photography teacher that just can’t seem to stop getting into trouble with one of his gorgeous students.

I'm giving out five review copies. First come, first serve!

If you're interested in exchange for a review, tell me your preferred format (mobi/epub/pdf) and send me a PM or email me at lovechildmarina*at*gmail*dot*com, or reply here with your email address.

Thank you <3

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Christine | 1 comments Dani.beckett08@gmail.com

message 3: by Pari (new)

Pari (ponkie617) | 66 comments Hi! I'd love to review this!
Pari617@hotmail.com
Thanks!!

message 4: by Caity (new)

Caity (doolfandoms) | 2 comments Hi this book sounds great! I've just recently started blogging and this will be one of my first reviews!!!
Cgdooley2418@gmail.com

message 5: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 5 comments Danielle wrote: "Dani.beckett08@gmail.com"
Thank you Danielle! I've emailed you!

message 6: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 5 comments Pari wrote: "Hi! I'd love to review this!
Pari617@hotmail.com
Thanks!!"

That's so good to hear Pari! You've got mail! :)

message 7: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 5 comments Caity wrote: "Hi this book sounds great! I've just recently started blogging and this will be one of my first reviews!!!
Cgdooley2418@gmail.com"

That's awesome Caity!! I'm honored to be one of your first reviews. I bet you'll do great! Looking forward to it! I'm e-mailing you as we speak!

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie | 25 comments If there are any left I would love top read this

message 9: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) | 14 comments If you still need reviewers, I can review for you. If not, I wish you and your book the best! It looks like it's going to be a hit :)

message 10: by Marina (new)

Marina Lovechild | 5 comments Jocelyn wrote: "If you still need reviewers, I can review for you. If not, I wish you and your book the best! It looks like it's going to be a hit :)"

Marie wrote: "If there are any left I would love top read this"

Jocelyn and Marie, there are still a few copies left and I've contacted you. Thank you for your interest, and I can't wait to hear back! :)

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Picture Me This (other topics)