Audiobooks discussion

Perdition Plains (Fighting Iron, #2)
This topic is about Perdition Plains
Free Promos for Review > Free promo - sci-fi, western, post-apocalyptic mash-up

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments This is book 2 in Jake Bible's Fighting Iron series. Just available today. If you're interested in a free copy for review, please message me with your e-mail address and I'll be happy to send it. If you missed the first book and would like it also, just let me know, and they're yours.

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fant...

message 2: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like both please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Be happy to send them. Thanks for listening and reviewing.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thank You Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Yay! I've been looking forward to this one. leslie@neel.com

message 6: by Elena (new)

Elena Alvarez Dosil (lomeraniel) | 100 comments I'd like to review both. My email is lomeraniel@gmail.com

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Leslie wrote: "Yay! I've been looking forward to this one. leslie@neel.com"
Just sent it. Hope you like it. And thanks for listening and reviewing. Always appreciated.

Scott

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Elena wrote: "I'd like to review both. My email is lomeraniel@gmail.com"

Hi Elena, Just sent you both book. Hope you enjoy.

Scott

message 9: by Zack (new)

Zack | 21 comments The first one was pretty good. I kept wondering if set before or after Dead Mech books

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Zack wrote: "The first one was pretty good. I kept wondering if set before or after Dead Mech books"
Not sure, Zack...I haven't read the Dead Mech books by Jake. I'll have to ask him.

Scott