Oakleaf Bearers discussion

Welcome! > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riana (new)

Riana Rain | 29 comments Pleas introduce yourself here, and share your favorite book in the series, your favorite quote, or you favorite character, or anything else Ranger related.

message 2: by Riana (new)

Riana Rain | 29 comments So I shall go first to set the standards:
Hello, everybody, I am Riana. I don't know what my favorite book is, but I really enjoyed the The Siege of Macindaw the first time I read it. I have so many quotes that I love, but right now I like "Some people deserve to be thrown in the moat." And Tug is by far my favorite character. There is no two ways around it.

message 3: by Rogue (new)

Rogue | 2 comments Well, I am Rogue. I have to agree with you, Riana: I don't have a favorite book. I really liked all of the books, but I think I would have to go with The Battle for Skandia.

message 4: by Abigail (last edited Sep 11, 2017 11:10AM) (new)

Abigail Stutzman | 4 comments I am Abigail. I don't have a favorite book I love them all. I like all the characters but my favorite(s) are will and tug and halt. my favorite quote is “An ordinary archer practices until he gets it right. A ranger practices until he never gets it wrong.”

message 5: by Riana (new)

Riana Rain | 29 comments Abigail wrote: "I am Abigail. I don't have a favorite book I love them all. I like all the characters but my favorite(s) are will and tug and halt. my favorite quote is “An ordinary archer practices until he gets ..."

Welcome, Abigail! I have to say that that is my favorite quote from the series as well. I just love Halt!

message 6: by Balthazar (new)

Balthazar Calixto | 3 comments I am Balthazar Calixto (yes, laugh at my pseudonym) and I have to say that Alyss is probably my personal favorite, but Tug and Horace and Halt and Cassandra and, well, everyone, are also awesome. Also, honorable mentions to Malcolm the healer and Shigeru Motodato! They are always forgotten...
Anyways, my favorite quote is "Always expect something to go wrong. believe me, if you're wrong, you're not dissapointed. If you're right, you're ready for it."

message 7: by Riana (new)

Riana Rain | 29 comments Balthazar wrote: "I am Balthazar Calixto (yes, laugh at my pseudonym) and I have to say that Alyss is probably my personal favorite, but Tug and Horace and Halt and Cassandra and, well, everyone, are also awesome. A..."

Welcome, Balthazar! It's been a while since I've read the series, but I agree that Malcolm and Motodato are forgotten. And that is one of my favorite quotes from the series as well.

message 8: by Isaiah (new)

Isaiah Herbst | 14 comments I am Isaiah I have read all of the series they are all great! honestly no fav.

message 9: by Riana (new)

Riana Rain | 29 comments Isaiah wrote: "I am Isaiah I have read all of the series they are all great! honestly no fav."

Welcome, Isaiah!! It is hard to pick a favorite, considering that all the books are so great.

message 10: by Isaiah (new)

Isaiah Herbst | 14 comments agreed