What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > High school girl whose friend goes missing!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kacy (new)

Kacy 111 | 6 comments She's an ordinary high school girl who had two close friends one of which was a very beautiful blonde girl with long hair. The blonde girl had a rebel boyfriend with pale skin and tattoos who the friends were wary of. The school they go to has like an annual underwear ru, where they all run across campus to a river. The main character and the other friend who isn't the blondie show up wearing swimsuits like they all agreed to, blondie doesn't. The school also has a rumor of a girl who jumped from a tower because of unrequited love or something, and every year a bunch of junior? girls i think wear cloaks and go up there to light a candle, the last one sees the ghost. After the blondies disappearance, the girl while searching for her gets sucked up in this by accident, sees a girl, thinks its her friend, freaks out, and then gets scared by this guy, because obviously it's all a prank. After the blondie disappears, the other girl in the friend group stops being friends with the main character and joins the popular group, starving herself. The Main characters reminisces about a time when they would share an entire pint of ice cream together. Its been forever since i read this, and i never finished and its been bugging me so much.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
When did you read it or when was it published? Series or standalone? Remember the cover? Where is it set?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Kacy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?