Urban Fiction Review discussion

Marketing Urban Fiction

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deanne (new)

Deanne Smith | 2 comments Hello, I'm new to good reeds and the group and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Deanne and I have written ACID CONNECTIONS 1 and 2. Soon part 3 will release but until TODAY had not said I WANT THIS TO BE MY LIFE! Working, making dang near six figures is nice but not what i want. I BELIEVE in my product. PROBLEM is I just lack the time and marketing skills.
I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE FULL TIME!! Im open to all suggestions FOR MARKETING... please and thanks!!

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim Walton (kimwalton) | 11 comments I know this is a old thread. but marketing is an issue for us all I believe. After, writing, three books. I have learned that you have to schedule a day to market each, that's what I do. I also send out query letters to bookstores, libraries, and bloggers. Now I am learning about Media marketing. when you send a Media kit to radio and television, in hopes that they share your information. I know that there are many ways to market out there, but this is just a little of what I have learned to do.