What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance - Couple move to the countryside, he cheats. Spoiler ahead...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Mullan | 1 comments I've been through my amazon /waterstones history and cannot find this book at all! Its a story of a small town, a woman used to live with her husband in the city and she moved to the countryside.. pretty sure hes having an affair

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Kacy (new)

Kacy 111 | 6 comments seems kinda similar to the potato pie and guernsey literary society, was it written in forms of letters?

message 3: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2401 comments Sounds like a duplicate of your other post:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Juels suggested Danger at Her Door in that thread.

Please only post your query once - duplicate threads get really confusing with people making suggestions in both places. I've closed the earlier thread and we'll delete it if this one is moved to SOLVED.

message 5: by Kris (last edited May 28, 2017 06:50AM) (new)

Kris | 33468 comments Mod
Copying comments from duplicate thread which I'm closing. Please use one thread per book request. Updated topic header to match - feel free to edit it.

Laura (original poster): "I really loved this book and I've spent years searching so really hope you can help! I'm guessing I bought this as paperback as I have no history of it on amazon.

I tend to read lightweigh romance stories, jill mansell.. cecila ahern etc I've read a book a number of years ago about a couple who move out of th city perhaps somewhere like bath the. They have a baby. her husband has an affair . She has a neighbour with a young daughter who keep to themselves then a celeb moves in in the house at the top of the hill with a big spotlight I think his name might be Jack.

(view spoiler)

Kim: "Juel's suggested Danger at Her Door by Beth Cornelison on your previous post."

Laura: "It was a romance book, I checked out the review but it was a romance"

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Laura, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Danger at Her Door (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Beth Cornelison (other topics)