Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Congratulations to RRW members for their first (but not last) big promo weekend!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tara Woods Turner | 78 comments Really, really proud of all of you! The indie author day promo was awesome and I particularly liked how everything that went out from your brand was beautifully designed and formatted. Proof that as indies, what sets you apart makes you shine when it is done with professionalism, enthusiasm and class. I'm a big fan of fake it til you make it which basically means you don't design an attractive website once you're a best-seller, you do it before you become one. You don't interact with the reading public once you've got a platform, you let your public become your platform. You don't get an editor when you can afford to, you get an editor because you can't afford not to. I could go on and on but basically you ladies are hitting on all cylinders in this regard. I can't wait to see what's in store!

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Aww, Tara!! You are such an amazing superstar!!

I am so super proud of everyone who participated and helped out with our promo event to make it the awesomely, fabulous, magnificent, terrific day that it was!! Our day would not have been nearly as successful if we hadn't been working together as a team!!

message 3: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Clark (tlcauthor) | 527 comments Aww, what a lovely post.

And yes, totally agree.
We're the superest awesomest gang around! <3

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Siegrist (amandasiegrist) Well said, Tara! Such beautiful and true words. I am beyond blessed and happy that we have such a wonderful group of people. It makes doing what I do that much more fun. Because, seriously, I love my job. To me, that's so important. Writing is my passion. But having all of you wonderful people makes it that much more enjoyable.

Great event and so glad it went so amazingly well, which it did because we all did an excellent job promoting and doing our thing! Rock stars...each and everyone of you:)

*bakes some Halloween cookies*
It's that time of the season....love Halloween!

Tara Woods Turner | 78 comments Amanda wrote: "Well said, Tara! Such beautiful and true words. I am beyond blessed and happy that we have such a wonderful group of people. It makes doing what I do that much more fun. Because, seriously, I love ..."

Cookies! *chair dances*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

TL Clark (author of love) wrote: "Aww, what a lovely post.

And yes, totally agree.
We're the superest awesomest gang around! <3"

Thank you T.L, Amanda and Tara.
Congrats to everyone!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowena wrote: "TL Clark (author of love) wrote: "Aww, what a lovely post.

And yes, totally agree.
We're the superest awesomest gang around!

Thank you T.L, Amanda and Tara.
Congrats to everyone!"

On a separate note, my ranking went very well high but on one book that wasn't in the promo event: Becka. That was awesome!

message 8: by Annie, The Mistress (new)

Annie Arcane (anniearcane) | 2365 comments Mod
Aww, Miss Tara!

*SQUEE*

Thank you so, so, sooo much!! You hit the nail on the head with EVERYTHING we envision for this group! And you are totally right on every point!

***muahhh***

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.