Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Fallen (Fallen, #1)
This topic is about Fallen
Book of the Month > YA BOM October 2016- Fallen By Lauren Kate

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
Our Apologies to those who had trouble voting. we were having trouble on our end too. we think there might have been some gremlins in the system. it was a known issue by the GR staff so lets hope it doesn't happen again.

Thank you to those who were able to vote, because of you we have a clear winner:
Fallen Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate by Lauren Kate

I had the honour of meeting Lauren and getting my books signed by her, when she was in Australia couple of years ago. she is a very lovely lady.
it has been a while since i personally read Fallen so now is a good time for a revisit.... especially before the movie comes out!

so what is the book about? well here is the synopsis for you:

What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

17-year-old Lucinda falls in love with a gorgeous, intelligent boy, Daniel, at her new school, the grim, foreboding Sword & Cross . . . only to find out that Daniel is a fallen angel, and that they have spent lifetimes finding and losing one another as good & evil forces plot to keep them apart.

Get ready to fall . . .

oooh sends chills down my spine.... or have i just left the window open again? either way i have chills and i'm so excited to share this book with you all especially for our Howl-O-Ween festivities!
So join in the fun.

Ways to join in:
~You could read with us by letting us know what page/chapter you are on and what your thoughts are so far
~ You could read the book and post your favourite quote from the book
~ Tell us your most loved /hated Character and Moment in the book
~ Are you Team Cam or Team Daniel? (if there was a choice that is)
~Post your review or a link to your review here. Blogs/Vlogs are accepted and encouraged, or just a maybe just a link to your Goodreads review. we love them all!

message 2: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Norma Mills | 653 comments Mod
Read it!

I read this book in two days. I could not put it down and I was so enthralled!!! The relationship and secrets behind Daniel and Luce.. the hidden secrets of Gabbe, Arriana, and Cam.. with the slight comedy of Penn.. Just an amazing read!

message 3: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley | 25 comments I am waiting to read this book from a long time...i guess now is my chance to do so!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fallen (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lauren Kate (other topics)