Kindle British Mystery Book Club discussion

7 views
TV&Movie Crime,Mystery&Thriller > Secrets & Lies (Season2)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3976 comments Mod
Secrets and Lies comes back to UK TV on the W channel.

"Eric Warner is accused of murdering his new wife just as his wealthy father is passing him the reins of the family company. When Detective Andrea Cornell is assigned the case, she digs into their private lives and soon discovers that no one in this family is who they seem. Cornell finds she must drag all their secrets and lies into the light to uncover the killer."

Starts 9pm Tuesday 11th Oct


message 2: by Judith (new)

Judith | 560 comments I have looked in my Radio Times and can't find the W Channel, I would guess I can't get it, I am on Freeview. Shame it sounds interesting.


message 3: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3976 comments Mod
Season 1 was good and yes W is not on freeview.


message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann | 10 comments i have never heard of the W channel.


message 5: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3976 comments Mod
The W channel is part of the UKTV group that have the Dave, Alibi, Gold, Eden, Drama channels to name a few.

W channel site is at http://w.uktv.co.uk/

UKTV is at http://network.uktv.co.uk/


message 6: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 499 comments If you're in North America, it's on your local ABC affiliate.


message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) David wrote: "Secrets and Lies comes back to UK TV on the W channel.

"Eric Warner is accused of murdering his new wife just as his wealthy father is passing him the reins of the family company. When Detective A..."


$20.00 on Amazon !! Sometimes I wonder what the advantage of prime is with the videos.


message 8: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3976 comments Mod
Yea I'm a prime member at it is £9.99 for the first series in the UK


message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) Sandy wrote: "If you're in North America, it's on your local ABC affiliate."
OK, now I am confused. I watched Secrets and Lies as an Australian series. I was excited there is now a season 2. But, apparently not...now it is an American series!


message 10: by David (new)

David Gooch | 3976 comments Mod
Yes it was the American series I was posting about.


message 11: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 499 comments Mary wrote: "Sandy wrote: "If you're in North America, it's on your local ABC affiliate."
OK, now I am confused. I watched Secrets and Lies as an Australian series. I was excited there is now a season 2. But, a..."


Hey Mary. I think the Aussie version was the original & very popular so naturally Hollywood couldn't resist.


back to top