SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Retired Challenges > Questions/Suggestions 2016-2017

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janice (new)

Janice | 1820 comments Mod
Use this thread to post any questions or suggestions you might have for the 2016-2017 themed challenges. You can also use it to ask for recommendations for any task you're having trouble with.

message 2: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
Thanks so much for setting this all up Janice!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jevine) | 768 comments Hello, question on the SECOND CHANCE challenge : the instructions say that we should give the author a second chance in a series and then read the second book in a series. My question - if you started with book 3 of a series (it was in a box set) and you have never read the author before, could you go back and read book 1 in that series and still use it for the challenge or must it be the second book of the series?

Thanks

message 4: by Jenine (new)

Jenine (_jenine) | 75 comments the same happened with me: I read the second book of a series and I didn't get round to reading the other books of the series

message 5: by Janice (new)

Janice | 1820 comments Mod
Jennifer wrote: "Hello, question on the SECOND CHANCE challenge : the instructions say that we should give the author a second chance in a series and then read the second book in a series. My question - if you star..."

Hi Jennifer

It should always be book #2 in a series. So even if you haven't read the first book, you can read the second book for the challenge.

Hope that clears it up.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jevine) | 768 comments Thanks Janice for the clarification