1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Shxnnon & Kara

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Thank you. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Can you post the idea here?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments

Muse A is a therapist stuck in a marriage of ten years that had long since lost its spark. Muse B is an award winning novelist suffering from depression and trying to figure out what’s missing in their life. When Muse B’s editor notices, they demand Muse B see a therapist and the best one in town — who happens to be the very therapist who’s stuck in a loveless marriage.

The first session is rocky as Muse B doesn’t want to be there but the others make them more comfortable not just with the sessions but with each other. Muse A is almost starstruck the moment Muse B sits on the couch as they’ve always been a big fan of Muse B’s work. However, as the sessions go on, the untouched Muse A starts to become enraptured by the novelist and soon after so does Muse B with Muse A. The two start a passionate and deep affair that stays confined to the small office.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Awesome.
Would you be okay with this being an MxM?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Nah i dont mind.

message 7: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Oct 10, 2016 12:18AM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Who would you rather play?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Either one really.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Could I be the novelist then?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Sure. Did you want to make characters or jump in

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Maybe just short characters?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments that is fine with me.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Okay, I'll post mine soon.

message 14: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Oct 10, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Name: Nick Carlson
Appearance: Brown hair. Blue eyes.
 photo tumblr_m2r7rrtyjY1qg22hlo1_1280_large_zps086c0774.jpg

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments

Toni Carter / 29 / 6'1

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments He's great.
Can you start us off?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Can you please?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments I'm at work so it'll be about midnight when I'll be able to start us off.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Nick lay in bed, he wasn't sleeping and hadn't been for a few hours now. He just really didn't feel like getting up and out of the warmth and comfort of his bed yet. He didn't have anywhere to be anyway so what was the point of getting out of bed anyway. He sighed softly as he rolled onto his stomach thinking maybe he'd just go back to sleep, even though he really probably should be writing right now.

Since Nick really didn't want to do any of that he couldn't help the groan that left him when there was a loud knock at his front door. He grumbled with annoyance before finally shoving his covers aside and climbing out of bed. Not really caring what he looked like or that he was just in his boxers he ambled out of his room and to the front door. He slowly opened it, a yawn escaping at around the same time. "Hey" he greeted his editor and slowly stepped aside to let him into his apartment. "Did we have a meeting today?" he asked.

Jason nodded, "Yeah we were supposed to meet two hours ago to talk about your new book" he said and looked over Nick for a second. "Did you just get out of bed?" he asked and sighed softly, hating this whole situation. This has been happening a lot, and honestly if he had been any other writer he would have just dropped him already. "You've been skipping everything lately Nick, and that really needs to stop" he said and let out a slow breathe. "It seems like you're in bed all day and from what I can tell you haven't written anything in over two months. I don't know what's going on but I think you need to see someone. Talk to someone" he said.

Nick shook his head slightly, "That's ridiculous" he said and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm fine" he said.

"It's four in the afternoon and you're just getting out of bed Nick. You haven't gone to any meetings to deal with your latest book and have missed three signings" Jason said with a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair. "And when you do go, it's like you're not even there. I don't know what's going on but I really think you need to talk to someone" he said with a small frown. "I'll make an appointment for you with the best in town. I'll let you know when and where to be. Just please go, don't miss it" he said with a small nod before handing Nick the notes he made on Nick's Latest book. One that he finished about eight months ago, one of the last things he's written since then too. "See ya later" he said before walking out the door, since he had other clients he had to talk too .

Nick nodded slightly and looked down at the manuscript before walking to his kitchen and setting it down on the counter. He sighed softly before ambling over to the living room and flopping down onto the couch. Not really sure what he should do now that he was out of bed. Just really didn't feel like doing anything.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Toni had just got to his office. "Your late Mr. Carter." his assistant, Hannah said to him as he passed her desk. He sighed as he stopped and glanced back at her and nodded. "I know.. Are they still in there?" he asked, she quickly answered him with a nod. He ran his hand through his hair and a softly sigh of relief came from his lips. He went straight into his office were his patient was waiting for him. He sighed and as he placed his stuff on his deck, he apologized for being late. It was something he wasn't known for ever doing but him and his wife had argument all last night. Which made him over sleep once he was able to finally get some sleep.

Toni and his wife, are high school sweet hearts they got married right after high school. Everything was great and he was going college and had a wonderful woman at home. But things quickly changed after a year or two. Thats when they started arguing more, and they were always about the stupidest things. He comes from a family that doesn't believe divorce but, he would be lying if he said that he has not thought about it over the ten years they been together.

After his was done with two his patience, his assistant came in with a piece of paper. He glanced up at her from the paperwork that he had on his deck. "Who is this?" he asked already knowing it was an appointment form. She shrugged as she glanced back at the paper. "A Nick Carlson.." she said, Toni eyes locked onto her as she said that know. Knowing it by heart. "Seriously." he said as he reached his hand out for the paper, Hannah gave him the people with a confused look on her face. "You know him?" she said asked, Toni chuckled as he read the name himself and shook his head to answer her question. "Just his work.. His writer." he said as he glanced up at Hannah for a moment, she shrugged again. He shook his head once again now remembering she wasn't a book type of girl. "Well he will be her tomorrow at 10. Try and not be late this time." she said as she headed out the door, Toni nodded as he placed the paper aside. And try to get back to work.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments The next day Nick forced himself out of bed so he could be on time for the appointment his editor set up. He would have said screw it but Jason threatened to drop him, and that meant no more of his books being published. He might not have been writing lately but it was still something he lived for, he couldn't take the chance at that being taken away from him.

So at precisely ten he was clothed and sitting in the waiting room of some Mr Carter's lobby. Nick hated this, and had no idea what he was even supposed to say or do once the appointment started. Hell he wasn't even sure if he'd play by the rules, whatever they are. Really he just wanted to go back home and lay in bed, maybe finally look over that manuscript. Talking about his feelings definitely wasn't on the list of things he wanted to do.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments The next morning, Toni was at the office at his normal time 8:30 and but that didn't mean he didn't have a long night. He sighed as he was doing paperwork when his door swung open. He glanced up and found his wife standing in front of him. He leaned back in his chair as a long annoyed sigh escaped his lips. It was bad enough that last night he could barley get any sleep but to come to his job. "What is it Sarah?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrow. She was upset like always, he could tell before she even spoke. "I am going out of town with my sister..." she said, Toni nodded and leaned forward about to start back on his paperwork, thinking that was the end of the convection. But she had other plans. "Your not even gonna act like you give fuck..." she said, hearing that Toni knew this was not gonna end shortly and quietly.

Everyone in the building knew that Mr. & Mrs. Carter were having problems in their marriage so it wasn't a big shock. When they heard yelling coming from Toni's office. Even though he wasn't the type to handle personal matter at work, it was somethings you cant control.

"Look.. you can go, i am not stopping you Sarah." he said not looking at the time, she whipped a tear from her cheek and grabbed her purse. "See you next week." she said as she walked out his office closing the door behind her. Toni sighed with annoyance, he shook his head as he seat back down in his chair, he leaned back and started to relax. Which was actually the first time he relaxed in a while, he slowly fall a sleep.

He woke up from a knock on the door, he sighed and opened his eyes. He thought he was home but it was to quit, he rubbed his eyes and sat up straight in his chair. "Shit.." he said to himself once he realized he was at work. He cleared his throat as he heard a second or third knock. "Come in." he said, Hannah peeked in before she finally walked into the office. "Your 10 clock is here." she said, Toni slightly frowned and glanced over at the clock that hang on the left wall. It was 10 already, he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Let him in." he said as he took his eyes off the clock and onto Hannah, who nodded before walking out into the lobby. "You can go in now.." Toni heard Hannah say through the creak in the door. He stood up and grabbed his book that he wrote in. He walked from by his desk to a chair that was closer to the couch that everyone sat in.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Nick sighed softly and flashed the assistant a smile before standing. As much as he really didn't want to he had to go inside and talk to this therapist guy. With any luck he'd only have to do it once and then his editor would get off his back and leave him alone. He just had to make the guy happy so he wouldn't get dropped. He wanted to start writing again and when he finally found some inspiration to get him there he'd need and editor. Part of the fun and excitement of writing was getting the feedback from fans good or bad. It was one of the things he'd loved most about being an author in the first place.

Nick rolled the tension of his shoulders before stepping towards the door and peering inside. The guy was already sitting next to a couch, which was where he was guessing he was supposed to sit. "Uh... hey" he said a bit awkwardly as he strode inside. "Nick" he said, introducing himself out of habit. He went over to the couch and sat down slowly before flashing a small smile. At this point he really wasn't sure what else to say so he stayed quiet, which was just as weird and awkward as if he started babbling about nothing.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Toni nodded to Nick when he introduced himself. Even though in his mind the man didn't need to. "Toni.." he said as the man sat on the couch. He could tell that Nick was uncomfortable, as all was his patience's. "I'll closes this." Hannah said softly as she peeked inside for a second before closing the door behind herself.

Toni glanced at Nick and than down at the paper that Hannah had given him the day before. He noticed that Nick didn't make the appointment and that made since of the way Nick was looking. "I actually know some of your work.. Mr. Carlson." he said, it might have seemed out of the blue but that was the way Toni worked. He didn't just get right into talking about how people felt, who would want to talk about their problems to a stranger after all. He glanced up at Nick with small smirk.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Nick looked over at Toni a bit surprised, he really hadn't thought he'd bring something up like that. "Really?" he asked with a smirk. "What did you think of Kathy and Terri getting together?" he asked a bit curiously. "Got a lot of angry fan mail after that one" he said with a small chuckle. Though he also got a lot of positive fan mail too, people saying that they were glad that they finally got together. That they've shipped them since the first book, basically that they wished it didn't take five installments to get them there.

Nick doubted that Toni had read very many of his books, so the question may not make any sense to him, but he was still curious. If there was one thing that he liked talking about it was his work, or well his already finished work anyway. He had a few issues with the unfinished stuff, mainly because of his publishers, but he didn't care to talk about that. Ever.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Toni chuckled at the question. "Actually, i thought it was great. I thought they were never gonna get together. So them finally doing it was great at least in my opinion." he said, Toni was a fan. He could lie, reading was actually the only good thing about going home. Well once he was done arguing. He sighed as he placed his book on the small table next to him. "I thought your last book was actually the best of all them." Toni added as he glanced over at his desk, he remembered that he had a copy in his office but couldn't remember where the hell he put it.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Nick shrugged, "Nah not my best" he said and shook his head slightly. "Got kind of rushed there at the end wasn't able to put in everything I planned. But you know editors and their deadlines" he said with another shrug. He didn't mind so much about that though, Jason was just doing his job and he could always just add his plans in on the next book, he had several more planned for the series after all. It was the publishers deciding what was going to happen with his characters that he had a problem with. And apparently he signed a contract saying he had to do as they said, which he really hated. Which was why he wasn't so thrilled about the book that was about to be published in a few weeks. It wasn't anything bad but it was just something he was going to have to work around if he was going to have the same outcome he planned.

Nick nodded slightly, "But it was one of my favorites to write" he said with a smile. "Really enjoyed writing Amy" he said, talking about the women who escaped from the psychiatric hospital. She was a very goofy blunt character that often had hallucinations that always got her into a lot of trouble. Kathy and Terri along with some of their other friends got pulled into that trouble by being int he wrong place at the wrong time.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Toni chuckled and nodded to his words. He opened his mother to speak but a small knock on the door stopped him. "Yes.." he said as he glanced over at it, Hannah's head peeked in once again and she didn't have to say anything the look on her face told it all. Toni sighed and shook his head, he knew that she was gonna call but he really was in the best of moods to argue. "Tell her i am with someone right now and i call her back later." he said, Hannah raised an eyebrow but she nodded and closed the door back.

Toni couldn't help but to sigh, he was tired already and it was only 10:15. He ran his hand through his hair and grabbed his book. He looked over what a person by Jason called and said about Nick. "So you not a morning person?" Toni asked glancing up at Nick for a second. It was nothing wrong with staying in bed in Toni's mind shit he would if he could even get to get into his bed.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Nick nodded slightly "Yeah, been sleeping a lot more lately, my editor has a problem with it because I've missed a few meetings" he said and shrugged slightly as he leaned back onto the couch. He really didn't see a real problem with how he's been acting lately either. He just really hasn't felt like doing anything, that didn't mean he had to talk about it to some therapist. "If you needed to take that call you could have" he said after a moment, because he really didn't want to talk about himself. Plus the doctor guy kind of looked like he had a few problems of his own.

((Sorry it's kind of short.))

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments (( Its fine. ))

He was about to spoke on Nick's staying in the bed problem. But the statement was quickly replaced by a sigh. He shook his head before he spoke. "If's just my wife.. i already knew what it is about.. i will just call her back later. " Toni said followed with another sigh. He always thought of his life as the opposite that it was supposed to be. He was a therapist, who's own marriage was going down hill. Who was he able to fix everyone else's problem but not his own. He sighed softly to himself and shook his head before he opened his mouth yet again to speak. "Your tired or just dont feel like getting up?" he asked, trying to change the subject off him and back onto Nick.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 357 comments Nick nodded slightly "Basically" he said with a small shrug. "But like I said it's really not a problem" he said and shifted slightly so he could pull a slip of paper out of his pocket. "So if you could just sign this for me I'll be on my way, and my editor will be off my back" he said and flashed a smile, though it was kind of forced. He rarely smiled anymore, and if he did it wasn't exactly genuine. He barely even looked like the same person anymore, sure appearance wise everything was the same. But when it came to his expression and his smile and the emotion that always used to show in his eyes, it was all different. Or gone altogether. Which was what Jason was talking about when he said that it was like Nick wasn't even there when he did show up to events.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 330 comments Toni raised an eyebrow at Nick's answer. His eyes went from him to the paper he was holding, he sighed and decided to sign it. If this whole sleeping thing was serious he knew Nick's editor would send him right back. So Toni nodded as he grabbed the paper. He signed it and handed it back to him. "If you need anything.. just call." Toni said as he stood up, he walked over to the door and opened it. Hannah quickly stood up from her deck grabbing her papers and books. "She wouldn't take no for an answer sir, so she is on line 3." she said as he glanced at Toni and than Nick, he sighed and nodded. "Alright.. go ahead to lunch and i will handle her." he said, as he ran his hand through his hair. If this keep going Toni knew he would be needing someone to help him with his own problems. Hannah smiled softly to the two men before she walked off.