What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book about a timid American woman visiting Japan for her textile company. She meets a man who helps her navigate the unfamiliar culture. They become lovers. She blossoms and becomes confident in her work.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynnetoo (new)

Lynnetoo | 3 comments A woman goes to japan to oversee manufacturing of textile designs for her company. Overwhelmed by the sheer number of people she is rescued by a tall Japanese man. They meet again and soon begin a relationship. He introduces her to his daughters. She returns home.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Lynnetoo, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

What year did you read this book?
Would you call this a contemporary or historical romance?

To help people searching for books, please add a description of your book to the Topic header. (Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop, not mobile, version of the website. Just ask if you'd like some help.)

message 3: by Lynnetoo (new)

Lynnetoo | 3 comments Thank you for your help. I read this after 2006, but before 2014. It is a contemporary setting. Realistic fiction.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38241 comments Mod
Lynnetoo, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Lynnetoo (new)

Lynnetoo | 3 comments No, I have not found it, but would truly enjoy reading it again.