Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Starting: > Get Your Weapon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
So, this is where to collect your weapon. Mr. Conner have all sorts of weapon. Whether you want a bow and arrow or sword. If you’re taking bow and arrows, see the right size and design. If you’re taking sword, see if you can balance it well.

message 2: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
"Hello, Mr.Conner." Hildegarde said as soon as she entered the cabin. "So, i already have a shield. Can you do me a favor and show some good kinds of swords? And how much do they cost?"

message 3: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"They do not cost much. Depends on type of sword." Mr. Conner said. "Look there, at that corner. There are many different kind of swords. You probably want a stylish one?"

message 4: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

"Maybe." She said. "But i also want one which is easy to handle and sharp." She walked till the Sword Corner, looking at different swords.

message 5: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Check this one out." He showed her a sword. "Pretty good to handle for fourteen-year-olds like you. And sharp too. My other swords are sharp just like this one. Can slash a head of Medusa."
He showed her the sword. It was big, like a riptide, but it had an easy grip. There were a few artificial rubies on the handle, and the cover was decorated too.

message 6: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

"Yeah, i want this one. How much?"

message 7: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Twelve Drachmas.Anything else?" He raised a brow.

message 8: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegarde handed him the gold. "No, thankyou." She thanked and went away.

message 9: by Anna (last edited Oct 26, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Anna | 94 comments walks in slowly, nose in a book. looks up, says " Hey, i'm Alex" she drops well trying to put in her bag, she bends down and clumsy puts the book in her dark blue back pack. "Umm, so i'm so good at archery but I don't have a bow so...yeah"

message 10: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"There are many bows, dear. Take the one you like. All of them cost the same, 7 Drachmas." He said and turned to other girl.

"Yeah, sure." He took the knives from the girl and muttered a few spell. "That'd only cost 3 drachmas."

message 11: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Kyle wrote: "Mike walked over and asked, "Could I get a bow please? My old one was destroyed in a forest fire on my way here.""

"Why not, young man!" He said, cheerfully. "Which one you'd like? There are so many in that corner. Check them out."

message 12: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Yeah Yeah." He collected the coins and put them in his Coin-Pouch. "I hope you learn Greek soon." He gave a big, encouraging smile.

message 13: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) "hi mr conner! i don't know if you heard but I'm Malia. can i have... um... a pack of daggers please?" Malia blurted as she stumbled into the cabin (she's not very good at walking.... aka she's a klutz) "is that how you say it? a 'pack' of daggers?"

message 14: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments "Umm excuse me, could I see if I can have a bow and arrow please?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey walks in slowly. "Can i have a dagger, please."

message 16: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Why not, young lady?" Mr. Conner smiled. "Now, which one do you want? There are loads of them. Check 'em out and pay 7 drachmas."

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- "Excuse me, Mr. Conner, could I possibly have a bow and arrow please?"

message 18: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Yeah, of course. I guess this one is the right size for you, so there you go. 8 drachmas." He smiled politely as he handed bow and arrows to the girl.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 14 comments "Uh hello?" I asked walking into the cabin. "I heard you can get wepons? Do you have any knives?" I asked quietly.

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Olivia Hands the 8 drachmas to him and smiles "Thank you"

message 21: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments "Hi!" I said as I bounded in, holding a glimmering sword. I stopped just in time, otherwise I would have hit something. "Can I get my sword enchanted?" I asked Mr.Conner, looking straight at him.

message 22: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments My enchant will probably be like riptide, except it will be a packet of seeds.

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Kyle wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Olivia Hands the 8 drachmas to him and smiles "Thank you""

"Wait! You overpaid. I was told 7 Drachma," Mike said glaring at Mr. Conner"

Looks over to him "What? really?"

message 24: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- "Oh, ok thanks"

message 25: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- "By the way, what's your name?"

message 26: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- No i live in europe, i'm waay out of school

message 27: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- im about 8 hours a head of you guys, gets complicated at points, but still fun

message 28: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- probably, i had to after a while

message 29: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments Didn't you guys get the same thing? I was in Canada at the time and it went freezing there for a few days

message 30: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Go Cubs!

message 31: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Frank: ....

message 32: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Yeah, they did. When was the last time they won? In 1908?

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Whats happening?

message 34: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- What are you explaining, this started with a history class and now its at baseball... lol

message 35: by Olivia (last edited Nov 04, 2016 10:23AM) (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Yeah same, i think it was spelt wrecked, i hang around to many memers...

message 36: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments *grabs popcorn* to late! *eats popcorn*

message 37: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments *eats skittles*

message 38: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- i'm laughing so hard at this

message 39: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Wait a minute... should we make a thread where we can have random conversations like this?

message 40: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Yeah sounds good, who should we ask?

message 41: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments *gets another pack of skittles*
*swats Chris's hand away*
It's all mine!

message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- none of the mods are on now...

message 43: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- should we put it on fanfictions?? name it out of rp?

message 44: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Well, what about in the fanfic part?

message 45: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments *begins eating popcorn rapidly*

message 46: by (new)

| 19 comments And then comes me just reading what everyone says. SCREW THE TIGERS GO PACKERS MAN

message 47: by (new)

| 19 comments Really Elise.

message 48: by (new)

| 19 comments Disgrace

message 50: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Oh yes.. The other thread
*eats skittles*

« previous 1