Camp Half-Blood! discussion

Starting: > Get Your T-shirt

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 96 comments Mod
This is Mr. Cregan, the keeper of all of the camp t-shirts. Just enter this cabin and ask him to give you a t-shirt, and he will do that.
((Sample Roleplay))
*Katherine walked into the cabin. She saw a man standing behind the counter, putting the t-shirts in order. “Er, hello, Mr.Cregan. Can you please give me one of those t-shirts?” She asked kindly.*
((NOTE: I’ll play Mr. Cregan. You are NOT ALLOWED to role-play him. Just write something similar to the one I wrote and Mr. Cregan will reply to you.))

message 2: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
Hildegard opened the cabin door and entered. "Er, Mr. Cregan? I want a camp t-shirt, please?"

message 3: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

Mr. Cregan frowned as he passed the t-shirt to the girl. "Check if it's the right size." He said.

message 4: by Hildegard, Activities Director (new)

Hildegard Zillions (HildegardTheBest) | 39 comments Mod
Hildegarde checked the size. "Yeah, that's it. Thankyou." She said and left.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex enters a store and looks around. She spots a man taking stock in the back.
"Um, Hey i'm Alex. Can I get one of those shirts please?"

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Elise wrote: ""Yeah me too!" Chris yelled, bursting in after her friend. "I need one too!" She stopped, just seeming to realize that everyone had frozen and was staring at her. She blinked. "Oh um... gosh that w..."

Alex may as well introduce herself to this loud new stranger "Oh, umm hey i'm Alex." she grabbed her shirt and looked at the size then Alex shook her head in thanks to Mr. Cregan. Still slightly distracted by the camper's loud entrance. "what cabin are you in anyway?" she asked.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments "Hi, Chris nice to meet you and yeah i'm Alex" Alex responds "Wow! new Rome thats awfully far from here, gee and I thought Canada was far.. Anyway, I'm in Athena's cabin. It's my seconds year here." Alex says with a smile " do you know where you're going?"

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna | 94 comments Alex laughs " yeah, that's right. I will respectfully have to disagree with you on your thoughts about Canada. Have you ever been to Quebec? Not a lot of tree's but it awesome" looking at Chris as the slowly walked back to now large circle of cabins. "It's almost dinner. I guess I'll see you there, Chris!" Alex turned around and walked towards her cabin.

message 9: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Ugh, girls." Mr. Cregan said, frowning. So many new children, he thought while he took out the shirts and handed it to each girl. "There you go. Now, shoo!"

message 10: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

He looked at him, bored. "I don't care whatever you are. Now, if you don't mind, shoo off."

message 11: by Rells (new)

Rells (gingerwolfie) *knock knock*
"umm hello? anyone home?" malia asked excited, "mr... uh what was it.. cregan? uh... I'm here for a t-shirt"

message 12: by Cinder (last edited Oct 29, 2016 07:00AM) (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments "uhh, is this the place for the shirt right?? Could I possible have one, please?"

message 13: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"Don't call me Cregan. It's Mister Cregan. Anyway, here are two t-shrts for you two. Will you mind leaving me, now?" I raised eyebrow at the two campers.

message 14: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) | 57 comments *quickly takes the shirt*

"Thank you Mister Cregan"

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Olivia comes in both nervous and excited "Excuse me, sorry for disturbing you, but could I have a shirt please?"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 14 comments (if we can do this in first person then I'm doing this in first person, YAY :) )
I walked into the cabin? I'm not sure, the guy told me to go in here and he seemed pretty trustworthy. I should not trust people so easy. note to self. There was already another girl in here. She's taller than me, though most people are. "Uh, hello? May I please get a shirt sir?" i asked the man behind the counter. I wonder if there any good dancing spots here.

message 17: by Katherine, Camp Director (new)

"There you are, girls." He handed them the shirts. Maybe i can't be alone, after all, He thought.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Takes the shirt "Thank you Mister Cregan" then looks over at the other girl who came in "Hi"

message 19: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments "Hi! What's your name?" I asked as I walked into the cabin. "Is this even the right place?" I asked the only two people in the cabin.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 14 comments "thank you sir." She told the man and walked away to got fins the Man.

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited Nov 01, 2016 07:45PM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 14 comments *the cabin she was staying in

message 22: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Anushka wrote: ""Hi! What's your name?" I asked as I walked into the cabin. "Is this even the right place?" I asked the only two people in the cabin."

"I'm Olivia, and you?"

message 23: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments "I'm Skylar! Nice to meet you!" I said to Olivia. I turned around. "Hey Chris! Nice to see you!"

message 24: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments "Hello? Has everyone forgot Olivia and I are in the room?" I said teasingly, poking Chris playfully.

message 25: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Olivia smiles at that comment and bows

message 26: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments "Anyway..." I turned around. "Mr. Cregan, can you get me a t-shirt please?" I asked him.

message 27: by Anushka (new)

Anushka R. | 71 comments Wait a minute... who is role playing Mr.bCregan?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

who Mr. bCregan.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

?