Mara Dyer ReadAThon! discussion

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Book 3)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie (katesbookdate) | 15 comments Mod
Thought I'd start this thread since I know some people are FLYING through these books (virtual high five to you) and are already at book 3!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (read_all_thebooks) | 8 comments Almost done with this one. CURRENTLY DYING. I NEED ANSWERS!

message 3: by Sail ♛ (new)

Sail ♛ A Wicked Reader (sailordowden) | 11 comments The whole "get them out" situation was SO FREAKY

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (read_all_thebooks) | 8 comments Wait what? WHAT? WHAAAATTTTT?!

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie (katesbookdate) | 15 comments Mod
Finally starting this one! Was anyone else like physically ill reading those first 50 pages because OH MY GOD

message 6: by Sail ♛ (new)

Sail ♛ A Wicked Reader (sailordowden) | 11 comments Honestly I thought this one was the creepiest book of them all

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (katierinshed) | 10 comments Mod
I JUST FINISHED AND WHAT??? I'm super confused omg

message 8: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (justalittlebitrandom) | 7 comments FINALLY FINISHED! Honestly I really enjoyed this series, but I feel like the climax happened too early and that there was too much focus on the romance. Especially since it wasn't really present throughout the rest of the novel, and it almost felt like they were trying to make up for that by overloading the ending. I don't know. Just a thought. But I did really enjoy the series and I'm SO glad I finally got around to reading it!

message 9: by Caroline D. (new)

Caroline D. (CarolineReads) Yay! Finished before November came around! I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's not my favorite series.