Harry Potter Fans discussion

New Members!!! > How to earn Points

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia I will post different things here telling you what you get points for. If you are confused about what or how many points you get for something ask me here.

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia If you have reached a goal of how many comments you have posted for Harry Potter Fans like 100, 200, 300. You get that many points.

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia If you invite people to the group and they join from now on each person you get to join the group is 50 points. In the Important Folder there will be a "Were you invited" discussion. If someone says they were invited by you that 50 Points to your house.

message 4: by Julia (last edited Oct 09, 2016 02:22PM) (new)

Julia Remember you MUST post on the "I got points" discussion in your house folder to have the mods add your points to the total.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments For the ABC Harry Potter game, is it one point per post, or two?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments (I meant one or 20)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 40 comments do you get points for introducing yourself?

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Ravenpaw/claw~Alas! Earwax! You're just as sane as I am (-Luna Lovegood) wrote: "(I meant one or 20)"

20 points

message 9: by Julia (last edited Oct 25, 2016 10:40AM) (new)

Julia Sarah wrote: "do you get points for introducing yourself?"

I have decided that to help everyone to get to know each other a little bit I am making it 10 points to introduce your self to the group and 15 points for introducing yourself to your house. Also for joining a house your house gets 5 points. If you have done all of these already you automatically get the points, so just go to your points discussion and say the amount of points and the reason is Joining and Introducing.

message 10: by Isadora (new)

Isadora I've more than 200 comments here. So I have 200 points this time. When I get to 300 comments I get 300 points ou just 100 from de difference ? (300 - 200)

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Ya that is how it works. 200 comments 200 points. 300 comments 300 more points.

message 12: by Isadora (new)

Isadora Thanks, Julia !

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia Julia wrote: "Ya that is how it works. 200 comments 200 points. 300 comments 300 more points."

Just a reminder. You only get points for comments when you hit a hundred mark.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm in Ravenclaw

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

How many points do you get for doing quizzes?

message 16: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 27 comments Hey, just wanted too ask, are there degraded points for being bad? What if someone joins and bullys us? Just wondering.

message 17: by Ella (new)

Ella Pagh (ellapagh) | 11 comments Hi I’m Ella and I’m new!

message 18: by Violet Potter (new)

Violet Potter (violetpotter101) | 28 comments Hi!! Nice to meet you Ella!

message 19: by ACleo (new)

ACleo (goodreadscombookworm_cleo) | 9 comments Hi! I am Ahana!
https://www.goodreads.com/group/invit...

Do you want to join my group?

Btw, I am in the Harry Potter Fan Club!