This topic is about Gray Ghost
Free Promos for Review > Free promotional copies

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gary (last edited Oct 13, 2016 02:16PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gary Willprecht | 35 comments James Ramage

Gray Ghost: The Life of Col. John Singleton Mosby

Hello Audiobook fans!

I have free promotional codes available for the newly released audiobook, Civil War era, of John Mosby.

I always enjoy a good story of someone sneaking into enemy territory, maybe to steal secrets or surprise the enemy, but for Mosby to steal horses, mules and wagons is absolutely amazing. That is just one of his many accomplishments.

Some of you may remember the Gray Ghost TV series of the 1950s, if so, those programs were about the very same John Mosby.

Here is the publisher comment about the book...

Confederate John Singleton Mosby forged his reputation on the most exhilarating of military activities: the overnight raid. Mosby possessed a genius for guerrilla and psychological warfare, taking control of the dark to make himself the "Gray Ghost" of Union nightmares. Gray Ghost, the first full biography of Confederate raider John Mosby, reveals new information on every aspect of Mosby's life, providing the first analysis of his impact on the Civil War from the Union viewpoint.

If you are interested in a FREE audiobook, in exchange for an honest review, simply contact me by replying to this post. Or, send your request to my email address at: garyn0fvy@yahoo.com

Visit my blog at: Mnvoice.com

Be sure to include your email address.

Thank you in advance!

Gary

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Is this historic fiction based on John Mosby or is historical non-fiction of the Civil War era?

Gary Willprecht | 35 comments Jeffrey wrote: "Is this historic fiction based on John Mosby or is historical non-fiction of the Civil War era?"

Historical non-fiction during the Civil War and his life after the war was over.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like to give it a listen...jagsed5@hotmail.com

Gary Willprecht | 35 comments Edward wrote: "I would like to give it a listen...jagsed5@hotmail.com"

Your code is on the way...thank you!

Gary

Gary Willprecht | 35 comments Still have some promo codes available, just ask!

Gary