Harry Potter Fans discussion

House Announcements > Boggart Game

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia (last edited Oct 15, 2016 12:36PM) (new)

Julia Boggart: For each response you get 20 points. You can post as many times as you would like but at least one other person must post between your posts. Professor Lupin has acquired a boggart. Boggarts are defeated through laughter. It is time to practice your boggart banishing spell (Riddikulus). Post a fear that the boggart will take the form of and what happens when you cast the boggart banishing spell. 20 points per answer.

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli A nasty thorn bush with branches that move gets covered with bright pink marshmallows on every thorn.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Awe...cute!
My other half turning vein and cruel (well...really he's just my BF but still...). So I make him into a cute little bunny rabbit trying to be mad at a carrot that he can't bite! Then I cry tears of joy and laugh my heart out because it IS ADORABLE!

message 4: by Zuri (new)

Zuri  (thegirlwithunicorns) | 45 comments My brother holding a knife about to stab me. I turn him into a giant chocolate bunny.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli A small dark confined room -- and the walls turn into tissue paper.

message 6: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic A clown (just any normal clown) having his face cleaned off (lame, I know but I hate clowns and couldn't think of something good)

message 7: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Professor Lupin in Werewolf form.
God he creeps me out. He's so thin!

description

I turn him into a border collie.

message 8: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Gosh that looks soooo funny!!

message 9: by arshi (new)

arshi | 69 comments Dolores Umbridge getting ready to curse me.
The curse turns into a burst of glitter and she gets covered in it.

message 10: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Dolores Umbridge coming towards me with her Blood-Ink Quill, then the quill turns into a little bunny and Dolores Umbridge gets covered in rabbit droppings. :) LOL!!!

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin The boggart takes form of myself coming at me with a knife.
Shouts, "Riddikulus!"
Boggort changes into a notebook and a pen singing my song as a duet.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I see my family turning on me. "RIDICULOUS!" They continue turning around singing hokey pokey! The clothes and everything around the turns colorful and confetti flies from the ceiling. I start laughing and they vanish. Sadly. lol

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 40 comments a savage dog is snarling and barking at me getting ready for the attack "RIDDIKULUS!" he is dressed up like elvis in heels trying to catch his balance.

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli Blood oozes from beneath the door, until it transforms into a flight of butterflies who fly about as if drunk.

message 15: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli A great fierce dragon is about to blast with fire.

Riddikulus!

A little ladybug appears, and the dragon squeaks in fright and runs off because it's afraid of ladybugs.

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (GoldDragon) | 64 comments A clown is trying to get me.
Riddikulus!
It turns into a pair of wings and I fly away!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments My friends are sad. I change it to them dancing happily at a party!

message 18: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Bellatrix Lestrange is about to kill me, then a magical kitten wearing a tutu appears and Bellatrix's black clothes become yellow, and her wand becomes a Licorice Wand from the Trolley Witch on the Hogwarts Express. :) HAHA!!!

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Dementor flying towards me, lowers it's hood, and below it is a giant kitten face with huge eyes. The cloak falls away to reveal a bundle of kittens! AWWWWW SO CUTE!!! :D

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli A Death Eater ready to cast a Killing Curse.

A rash all over makes him itch and jump all over, crying out from the pain. (A rash in pretty pastel shades.)

message 21: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments A bunch of terrorists coming at me in a room with no exits. Then, their weapons turn into candy and octopuses appear and start tickling them. Hehehe!!!

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah grace | 127 comments a acromantula is crawling to me he shrinks and I step on him

message 23: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic a porcelan doll - it turns into a walking doll and falls down the stairs, breaking in the process

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary Catelli A squid reaches out of the lake for me -- and its tentacles get tied up in pastels bows.

message 25: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments A box full of creepy crawlies (centipedes, millipedes, small ants, cockroaches etc..) pours out onto my feet, but then (after many tries of RIDIKKULUS) they turn into lots of candies.

message 26: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Aragog and a couple of baby acromantula chase me around a tree in the Forbidden Forest because I went in too far with Hagrid and then lost sight of him. Then, Aragog turns into a giant vat of boiling, freshly found maple syrup and the baby acromantulas turn into maple faucets on the maple trees.

message 27: by Indievioletss (new)

Indievioletss | 3 comments The never ending dark walls that i see turn into a waterslide.

message 28: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Me being alone in a colorless, soundless, never-ending universe with blankness to be seen for miles, until thousands of yellow ducklings pop out from the ground, quacking. (i like this group a lot..)

message 29: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Dolores Umbridge holding a bunch of framed educational decrees that fly up above her and whack her on the head and her hair gets messed up

message 30: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments finding myself in the middle of the deep blue ocean which turns out to be a 5 foot swimming pool

message 31: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Someone stabbing me.

message 32: by Ayla (new)

Ayla falling from huge building

message 33: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments falling into a pit of worms
RIDDIKULUS
they turn into feathers

message 34: by Ayla (new)

Ayla being burn alive

message 35: by Becky (new)

Becky | 11 comments A giant tarantula appears. When I say
Ridikulus! The tarantula's legs get covered in thick socks and it falls over from the weight of them.

message 36: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Big clown coming towards me

message 37: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Hungry and angry hippogriff coming to eat my pet ferret. (If I had one)
Then, the hippogriff turns into a golden retriever and runs off to play.

message 38: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Being victim of serial killer

message 39: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments my Harry Potter books being burned by voldemort, then the fire goes away instead it goes onto voldemorts head and the books start hitting him in the head so he falls down unconscious

message 40: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic My professor burning my bachelor degree - but then suddenly her sleeve catches fire and she drops my degree

message 41: by Myra (new)

Myra | 131 comments Bellatrix Lestrange starts to cast a spell, but a her face turns into that of a house elf, and her wand disappears into the air.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments lol
Umbridge is a approaching me, but she turns into a cute, immobilized pixie.

message 43: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments a dementor about to kiss (suck the soul out of) a loved one, then turns into a frog.

message 44: by Myra (new)

Myra | 131 comments Nagini about to strike, but she turns into ice.

message 45: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic My friends turning against me - spell - friends being all nice again and apologize

message 46: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) My loved ones about to be killed in front of me. I think of the first time I've ever performed a solo on stage and shout Ridikulous, the scene turning into puppies playing with a chew toy.

message 47: by Demi (new)

Demi (demid13) Rats surround me --- I say the spell and they all turn into walking m&ms

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A huge, hairy spider with salivating pincers approach me. I close my eyes, raise my wand, and shout, "Riddikulus!" I open my eyes to see the spider's hair shed and it covering its private parts with its long awkward arms.

message 49: by Amina (new)

Amina | 33 comments An Inferi coming at me to kill me. Turned into Rita Skeeter writing with Umbridge's blood quill

message 50: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments Lucius Malfoy coming at me with his wand, about to curse me with an Unforgivable Curse--his hair turns bubblegum pink after I shout "Riddikulus!"

« previous 1