Harry Potter Fans discussion

House Announcements > Escape Snape Game

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (last edited Oct 15, 2016 12:37PM) (new)

Julia Escape Snape: For each response you get a 20 points. You can post as many times as you would like but at least one other person must post between your posts. You are out of your dorm wandering the halls after curfew. Snape is on to you.

How do you escape Snape's detection? Game is 20 points per answer.
Example: I cast a spell that causes one of the suit of armor to tap dance in Snape's way no matter what way he steps or turns the suit of armor tap dances around him.

message 2: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica I would run up into the girls bathroom and jump into the bubble bath and use the Bubble-Head Charm so I can breathe underwater.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments Put the invisibility cloak on and run and creep to my common room.

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Eat candy from the joke shop that makes me sick and have to spend the time in the infirmary

message 5: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
Get peeves to open the screaming library book as a distraction. Then put on the invisibility cloak and run back to my common room

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick  (tacoma0317) | 71 comments Hmm...I would persuade Peeves to distract Snape while I high tail it back to my common room.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments Use the marauder's map to navigate a Snape free passage back to my common room

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments Obliviate Snape and run to my common room before anyone noticed

message 9: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments 1. I will be under the Invisibility Cloak because I am not stupid enough to go for a midnight walk without it
2. Release Decoy Detonator from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes (from under the cloak) to distract Snape.
3. RUN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin I shout, "Look Lily's ghost" and run.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I would throw a dung-bomb, dance around Snape and say "I am Lily's ghost. You should be kind to students" and then run off before the smoke goes away.

message 12: by arshi (new)

arshi | 69 comments I would make him chase me into into the owlery and set the owls on him.

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments I would use the leg locker curse than he would be hopping around trying to get me, and I would just be casually walking back up to my common room. (my face would be masked so he couldn't remember me.)

message 14: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments I would say: "Look! A bottle of shampoo!" To scare him and then run away.

message 15: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments I would drink polyjuice potion and become a Sytherin

message 16: by Anni (new)

Anni Li Gellert  | 13 comments I would pretend to be very sick.

message 17: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic I would hide in a classroom and cast a "notice me not" spell

message 18: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Transfigure myself into Voldemort and say: " Do not ever give punishment of any sort to students from Ravenclaw house. It is a vital part of my new plan. Do not question me."

Then, because I am in Ravenclaw, he will not punish me!

message 19: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Create a diversion by throwing a stone at his potions and breaking the glass then grab invisibility cloak and run

message 20: by Amritha (new)

Amritha | 124 comments Use the Resurrection Stone to recreate Lilly and distract him with that, then run back to my common room.

message 21: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments run screaming down the hall, arms all flailing, that peeves entered the girls' bathroom

message 22: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 26 comments Run to the infirmary for "cramps"

message 23: by Jo (new)

Jo Robson (jorobson) | 2 comments Run up to him and kick him in the shin when he is on the ground I obliviate him then run

message 24: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic Spell myself invisible and sneak past him (maybe tripping him in the process)

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Cover room in Lilly/Snape photos. ( 51234567890-09876543234565432456123456789098765432134567890-=098765434567890-987654321234567890 of them) Go to the room of requirement and stay for 2 hours during double potions.

message 26: by Celin (new)

Celin (celinkingsty) | 13 comments i would get hide in a room

message 27: by Daniela (new)

Daniela Zekotic I would have polijuice potion with me and transform into a teacher to get past him

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I would dart into the room of requirement, hoping Snape would enter. When he does, I have transformed into Professer Trelwany, and begin to foretell his terrible death, then to recount Lily's death. He would run out. Five minutes later, I would leave the room and continue my quest to the kitchens (for food!)

message 29: by Maya (new)

Maya (booksholdmylifetogether) | 174 comments You dive into his memories and he will chuck you out himself.

message 30: by Keira (new)

Keira Snape approaches me
"What do you think you are doing out of bed at this time?" He asks me.

I got my teeth, put a fake smile on my face and turn around, "Professor Snape! I was looking for you! I was wondering where I could get some more horned slugs in Hogsmede, as I seem to be running out, and I've never been to Hogsmede, and we are going tomorrow, so.." I fade away hoping he believes this story, I mean, I'm pretty sure he likes me well enough.

"Ah, yes come see me tomorrow morning and I'll tell you. Don't let me catch you out of bed this late again though."

"Oh, I won't!" I assure him, 'Let you catch me' I think.