Beta Reader Group discussion

Paid Beta readers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 121 comments Hello,

I just wanted to kindly ask Beta readers who offer their services for money to stop contacting me via email and/or PM, unless I'm looking for paid beta readers. Thank you for your understanding

And yes, I realize finding clients can be hard. But this is not going to get you more clients.
(I can spare up to $50 myself, so if your rates are much higher, than please don't bother. What can I say? I'm a student with other priorities.)

Kind regards,

Rachel (and probably a few other authors as well).

message 2: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 199 comments Mod
Rachel wrote: "Hello,

I just wanted to kindly ask Beta readers who offer their services for money to stop contacting me via email and/or PM, unless I'm looking for paid beta readers. Thank you for your under..."

Rachel, I've asked in a previous post for authors to let the moderators know. Please, instead of using this board, contact myself or any of the other moderators. The rules are meant to be followed and to maintain a status of respect on this board. If that is not being done, please utilize the measures that have been put in place for that purpose.

Contact me regarding this issue. I also encourage others do so as well. We as moderators cannot fix problems or concerns if they are not brought to us.

Thank you,

Dakota

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Thyssen (rachelthijssen) | 121 comments Dakota wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Hello,

I just wanted to kindly ask Beta readers who offer their services for money to stop contacting me via email and/or PM, unless I'm looking for paid beta readers. Thank you for..."

I'm sorry. I didn't know I could contact the moderators...

message 4: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 199 comments Mod
Rachel wrote: "Dakota wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Hello,

I just wanted to kindly ask Beta readers who offer their services for money to stop contacting me via email and/or PM, unless I'm looking for paid beta readers..."

It's the first pinned post under "authors seeking FREE betas." Check it out. You can't miss it! :) It outlines expectations for the board and introduces myself as the moderator for that board.