Horror Aficionados discussion

Black January
This topic is about Black January
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Kindle ARCs available for Black January

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Wynne | 35 comments My new book, BLACK JANUARY, comes out in a couple of weeks. Set in a trans-dimensional house, it's a followup to my Lovecraftian thriller, Red Equinox, but is also accessible to newcomers.

I have 10 kindle or PDF copies to give away in exchange for an honest review to the first 10 people to email me at darkscribe@verizon.net

I hope you enjoy the read if you pick one up. Thanks for your time!

Char  | 13891 comments Mod
Hi, Douglas!

I'll be starting this one within a day or two if anyone wants to join me for a buddy read. :)

message 3: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Wynne | 35 comments Thanks, Char!

Ctgt | 761 comments Thanks Douglas, if you have any copies left I would be interested. I'll be in touch.

message 5: by Daniel (last edited Oct 10, 2016 03:22PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Daniel Barnett | 186 comments I just read through the first few pages of Red Equinox and was sold--picked it up on Kindle. I'd love to read and review this one, if you have a few copies left and the reading order isn't bound chronologically.

If I can land a copy, I'd absolutely buddy read it with you, Charlene!

Daniel,

Very cool! I enjoyed Red Equinox quite a bit and I hope you do too. :)

I posted in the Buddy Read thread with a link to this one, so maybe we'll have a few more people to read with us. It should be fun!

Daniel Barnett | 186 comments Cool! I sent Douglas an email, so I'm just crossing my fingers I wasn't too late to the punch. :)

Awesome! I started a thread in the Buddy Reads section, so when you hear back, let me know. :)

message 9: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Wynne | 35 comments Daniel wrote: "I just read through the first few pages of Red Equinox and was sold--picked it up on Kindle. I'd love to read and review this one, if you have a few copies left and the reading order isn't bound ch..."

If you're going to read both, I do recommend starting with Red Equinox. Black January can stand on its own, but it does recap the main events of the first book, which could take some wind out of the sails if you read Equinox after.

Anyway, thanks for the interest, guys! I still have some available and love the idea of people doing buddy reads.

message 10: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John (jrd1st) I just sent an email. :)

Daniel Barnett | 186 comments Douglas wrote: "Daniel wrote: "I just read through the first few pages of Red Equinox and was sold--picked it up on Kindle. I'd love to read and review this one, if you have a few copies left and the reading order..."

Thanks for the heads up, Doug. I started Red Equinox last night, and I'm going to try to finish before the Buddy Read if at all possible.

Take your time, Daniel! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

Adriane | 15 comments Hi, Douglas! I'm not sure if you still have any copies left, but if you do, I would love to read it and write a review. Thank you and see you in Haverhill!

message 14: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Wynne | 35 comments Adriane wrote: "Hi, Douglas! I'm not sure if you still have any copies left, but if you do, I would love to read it and write a review. Thank you and see you in Haverhill!"

Hi Adriane! Just shoot me an email at the above address so I can reply with a Kindle copy. Thanks!

message 15: by Ctgt (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ctgt | 761 comments I received my copy, thanks Douglas!

message 16: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John (jrd1st) I received mine, too. Thanks! And I'm 25% into Red Equinox, lol.