Horror Aficionados discussion

Blood Reign
This topic is about Blood Reign
Buy, Sell, Win, Trade, Freebie > Halloween Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harvey (new) - added it

Harvey McCarthy | 27 comments I will give away one hardcover copy of Blood Reign on Halloween.

Rules:
Go to https://www.facebook.com/Harvey-W-McC...
Like the page.
Click the event link (Note: The URL under tickets already works. Facebook won't allow an event to be longer than 2 weeks.)
I will contact the winner, drawn at random, on November 1 or 2. (My full-time job is working for Denver Public Schools so I might be a little slow.)

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 11047 comments Mod
I signed up and commented. good luck!

message 3: by Harvey (new) - added it

Harvey McCarthy | 27 comments Thank you. Just to be sure, this is URL for people to sign up:

https://goo.gl/forms/N0eOEyNfvHpYWWlS2

message 4: by Harvey (new) - added it

Harvey McCarthy | 27 comments Only 4 entries so far.

message 5: by Latasha (new)

I hope you get more!

message 6: by Harvey (new) - added it

Harvey McCarthy | 27 comments Everyone that doesn't win will get a coupon to buy books from my site ranging from 25-50% off.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 69 comments I signed up too, thank you for this giveaway!

message 8: by Harvey (new) - added it

Harvey McCarthy | 27 comments Trying to build an audience. If people don't know that you exist, you are not a storyteller.

message 9: by Latasha (new)

Harvey wrote: "Trying to build an audience. If people don't know that you exist, you are not a storyteller."

oh I don't know about that. think of all the old timers and the stories they tell. sometimes to family, sometimes to passers by. I'm from the Tennessee and if you just wait, some elder person will spin you a tale, it doesn't matter if you know them or not. oh the stories they have!

message 10: by Latasha (new)

the only other person i know personally that reads is my mom and she only reads historical romance. :(

message 11: by Harvey (new) - added it

Harvey McCarthy | 27 comments Even that person needs an audience or you are simply talking to yourself.

message 12: by Latasha (new)

Harvey wrote: "Even that person needs an audience or you are simply talking to yourself."

well.. that's true!