Garden Society discussion

Conversations! > Horror Stories

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) I've got some stories based on my own true experiences.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have true ghost stories.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault I've got a horror story. Would anyone be interested in hearing/reading it?

♥ Emily ♥   (emily_turtle) | 298 comments Sure

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault I call it...

The Birthday Party

It was little Billy’s birthday, and I was not looking forward to 1 o’clock.
The kids would all be finished the cake by 1 o’clock, and that would mean they’d come out and get me. Trust me when I say, there’s nothing more terrifying than a bunch of kids with baseball bats.
They would all run out, any minute now, weapons in hand, ready to beat the life out of me. The moment my skin tore and my blood poured out, they would race to the ground and start shoving my insides into their laughing mouths. The hungry little beasts.
I could hear the laughing children inside, shoving cake into their faces, only a portion of it actually getting into their mouths, the rest either crumbling to the floor or sticking to their faces. They looked vicious in there.
I knew I had to escape, but it was so hard. My whole body was frozen in the same stating position, my eyes the only thing able to move.
“Ok, who want’s piñata?” I heard Billy’s mom say.
The kids screamed the response and rushed outside. I would’ve panicked, screaming myself, if I could have.
You could tell which was Billy because he had the same thick blond hair and chubby face as his mom. He held a shiny red baseball bat, and ordered the other kids to move back.
Then he took a swing at me, and hit my side.
I screamed inside, but they didn’t hear me.
Billy kept whacking and whacking, the other kids cheering behind him.
And then my skin tore. And out spilt my blood.
I half expected the little monsters to dive in and help themselves, but instead they all screeched and balling.
What were they expecting, candy?

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault You like?

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault Yay :)
Anyone else got a story?

message 12: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) | 195 comments @Laura, Ooh, I liked that story! It's very unique and pretty disturbing :) Nice job!

message 13: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments Omigosh that plot twist >o< so was the piñata alive? Was it a...person???

message 14: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault @Aurelius, that's pretty much up to the reader to decide, but I pictured it just a regular pony piñata that was real on the inside.

message 15: by Violetta (new)

Violetta (violetta098) | 103 comments Laura wrote: "I call it...

The Birthday Party

It was little Billy’s birthday, and I was not looking forward to 1 o’clock.
The kids would all be finished the cake by 1 o’clock, and that would mean they’d come o..."

Oh my, that was awesomely written!

message 16: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault Thank you so much :)

message 17: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments A piñata that was real on the inside... *wipes away tears* ITS SO UNFAIR HE DESERVED TO BE HAPPY! :'(

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura Guilbault Glad I got to you, Aurie.
Doesn't anyone else have another scary story?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Laura wrote: "Glad I got to you, Aurie.
Doesn't anyone else have another scary story?"

My Grandparents basement is now haunted. I can still hear the creepy Harry Potter and Dr. Who music on the organ. I'm so mad at my cousins.

message 20: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments OMIGOSH Loki details please! What happened???

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 15, 2016 09:50AM) (new)

Aurelius wrote: "OMIGOSH Loki details please! What happened???"

It was during the summer when it happened. We were playing in the basement, that's where the old electric organ is, my youngest male cousin played the creepy music and my 2 months younger than me (she's the same age as me) cousin can identify the music. Ever since then, I can still hear the haunting Harry Potter and Dr. Who music playing in the basement.

message 23: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments *hides under a blanket* guys if we ever have a sleepover it can't be at Loki's O_O

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand... *disappears*

message 25: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments LOL I kinda wish my house had an organ though, like who wants to play the piano when you could play an ORGAN like a fancy vampire XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

It's at my grandparents house. An antique pump organ and a old electric organ.

message 27: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments awesome :D Do you know how to play it?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It's like playing the piano and a keyboard. Though, I prefer the old electic organ. It's easy to play.

message 29: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments OMG I want to play one!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too, but my grandparents have the older ones. A vintage electric Organ (Hammond) and a very vintage Pump Organ (Newman Brothers Chicago Co.).

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) I have a piano, that can play any type of instruments.

message 32: by Aurelius (last edited Oct 31, 2016 06:04PM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments Hey guys- wanna hear a scary story? Of course ya do :3

photo giphy_zpsiza1opts.gif

So once upon a time one paticularly crusty Halloween night, there was a severly awkward child. Everyone else was out having spoopy fun and going to parties and going to parties. But this kid wasn't trying to go outside because the kid had no friends to go with. Luckily, she was prepared and bought some candy for herself. As she browsed the internet with no relevant purpose whatsoever, she picked up a peice of candy and popped it in her mouth. She happened to see a very humorous meme at that moment, and she started to laugh hysterically. She laughed- and laughed- and laughed- and-

SHE STARTED TO CHOKE ON HER CANDY!!!

"AUGKFSJLH!!" she coughed and gagged intensely as she saw her entire life- and her entire DEATH- flash behind her eyes. No water in sight, no friends to get a cup. She couldn't even shout for help. Really? It's all going to end with a peice of cheap hard candy? she thought. And It was at that moment, as she gasped out what was to be her last wispy breath, she saw a flash of lighting right in the middle of her room, followed by a deafening screeching noise. Suddenly a dark, hazy figure materialized from the air. It's eyes were yellow with madness and leaking an endless stream of dark liquid. It radiated shame and slumped over as if carrying a mountain on its hunched back.

photo 200w_d_zpsqglhzb9k.gif

"Wh-wh- who?" the awkward child managed to whisper.

"Who, am I?!" wailed the dark figure. It snapped its crippled fingers, and suddenly the choking sensation vanished from the girl's throat. She inhaled as much air as possible and then sighed it out, too shocked to thank the thing that just saved what a dictionary would call her life.

"My dear Aurelius, I am the ghost of Halloween Pity."

message 33: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 59 comments HEY I HAVE ONE LINERS

message 34: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 59 comments Hear this...

The last man on Earth heard a knock at the door.

message 35: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments I have one liners too!

--------------------------

im sorry that was terrible XD

message 36: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 59 comments Aurelius wrote: "I have one liners too!

--------------------------

im sorry that was terrible XD"

XD

message 37: by Aurelius (last edited Feb 12, 2017 03:52PM) (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments Hey, I've got pickup lines too ;)

----------------------------
stick_jump

message 38: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 59 comments lol

message 39: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments again sorry XD

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Try reading the fourth child or the mortitian andthe closet scary story but itll say hide andseek

message 41: by Aurelius (new)

Aurelius | 973 comments scary stories on valentine's day instead of some fluffy, soggy ballad, I like it ^-^