What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Mystery about town where killings are happening. Possible animal culprit.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avais (new)

Avais | 4 comments I really wana know which book is this, i read it and now cant remember it.
some parts i remember are, its about town where some killings are going on may be by some animal( i think bear). There is girl to whom nobody gives shelter in town like that. I read it on Scribed. Plz help?

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Avais, please amend your thread title to include a brief description of your forgotten book--even if all you do is say, Mystery about town where killings are happening. Possible animal culprit.

Now a few questions--when did you read this? Where is the story set--U.S., Canada, Germany, Russia? Is the town small, medium, big? Why would no one give the girl shelter? Was she one of the victims or did she help with finding out who/what was responsible?

message 3: by Avais (new)

Avais | 4 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Avais, please amend your thread title to include a brief description of your forgotten book--even if all you do is say, Mystery about town where killings are happening. Possible animal culprit.

No..."

I read it in 2014 on scribed. story set in US and the town was small..rest i have no idea.

message 4: by Avais (new)

Avais | 4 comments After some brainstorming i found that, there was also a bar involved and some couple camping in woods and then attacked by something possibly bear... plx really need the name of the book..anybody??

message 5: by Bargle (new)

Bargle | 1211 comments Possibly Prophecy?

Been so long since I've read it, I'm not at all sure about the details.

message 6: by Avais (new)

Avais | 4 comments Bargle wrote: "Possibly Prophecy?

Been so long since I've read it, I'm not at all sure about the details."

Nopes dude, this is not the book i am looking for.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Avais, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Prophecy (other topics)