Miss. Lory's Home For Peculiar Children discussion

Outside the Home > Front Lawn

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 140 comments Mod
The front of the home

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Skye stepped out onto the lawn, the house was huge. Way bigger then she'd originally thought, and all the rooms had a use. "Wow." She said to Lucas looking ahead.

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments " This has been my home for many years.. " Lucas slid his hand against a tree slowly." Nothing ages here.. so I look like I'm 19... but if I step out of the loop.. for too long... I will age rapidly." Lucas looked down at his hands slowly.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "I'm 18, and I've only been that for a week or two so....." Skye told him with a shrug.

message 5: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments " I've been 19 for twenty years.." Lucas looked down slowly. He looked over at her slowly" Does that weird you out a little?" He smiled slowly and rubbed the back of his neck

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Skye thought about it then shook her head, cause it really didn't bother her.

message 7: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments Lucas smiled over at her. He carefully took a flower and put it gently in her hair. He smiled and looked into her eyes." This place is beautiful and relaxing."

((Isabella is on the roof in case you want to role play with her and Lincoln))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Skye nodded and focused on him, then grew uncharacteristically shy and looked down biting her lip.

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson | 101 comments "So tell me about yourself." Lucas watched her carefully leaning against a tree. He was very curious about this new girl. He bit his lip softly and smiled.

message 10: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Oct 12, 2016 11:05AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Skye smiled at him, "I grew up in foster care, after being found in Hunan Province, I was sent to Minnesota and went to a few foster families each time I was sent back to St.Agnes Orphanage which was where I was first sent when I was 1, I ran away at 13 and lived on my own till I was 18 before I entered this loop." She told him.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Willa Monday wrote: "Skye smiled at him, "I grew up in foster care, after being found in Hunan Province, I was sent to Minnesota and went to a few foster families each time I was sent back to St.Agnes Orphanage which w..."