1x1 > Daydreams + Mellinoe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 293 (293 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments voila

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Danke

message 3: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments do you have any specific ideas? i've just been wanting to do another since i saw troye sivan's blue neighbourhood again...

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) OMG T R O Y E S I V A N I S M Y B A B Y

I L O V E A L L H I S S O N G S

message 5: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments RIGHT UGH

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well maybe we can do something based on his album, like maybe something about childhood lovers who wrestle to keep themselves together as one of their fathers tries to keep them apart?

message 7: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments yeah! sounds good to me! which boy do you want? the one with the homophobic father or the other one?

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) the one with the homophobic father please...I feel like I relate to that a little bit.....despite the fact my mother is a lesbian and she doesn't know I'm bisexual....anyways off topic, the one with the homophobic father

message 9: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments oh hey I'm bisexual too!

ok i'll get a picture! 16 or 17ish?

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Nice, Bisexuality rules but I'm actually Biromantic Asexual

Uh yeah 16-17ish is fine with me

message 11: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments lol probably me too at this point, my girlfriend of 4 years is ace

message 12: by mellinoe (last edited Oct 08, 2016 07:56PM) (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments Quincy "Quin" Blue Graham, 16
(view spoiler)

message 13: by j a m m e s (last edited Oct 08, 2016 08:00PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Welp my boyfriend of eight months is hetero.

Alexander "Alex/Lex/Lexi" Carson Carter Male, 16 years old
(view spoiler)

message 14: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments :O

how should we have them start? should they already be like the kind of friends that kiss or no?

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hmm, sure I guess ^^

message 16: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments ok, i can start if you want!

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Yes can you please?

message 18: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments BZZZZZZTT. Quin rolled up his sleeve to glance at his watch, then smiled quietly. He quickly gathered all of his things from the kitchen table where he'd been working, shoving them into his bag and fastening it before heading into the laundry room, unloading the dryer into the basket, carrying it across the house to fold his clothes or hang them up in his closet. His mother said he wasn't allowed to leave the house until all his chores were done, and this was the last one he had left. Making sure everything else was indeed done, he grabbed his phone to text his mother that everything was done and he would be at Alex's house in case she found something that wasn't done so she could track him down and kick his ass. He slung his backpack over his shoulders, then grabbed his camera case, slinging that over his body and heading out to his bike, quickly mounting it and heading down the street, down the path he knew so well to his best friend's house. There was a light breeze, and he didn't mind; it wasn't a very long ride he had to take. He wasn't even breathless as he dropped his bike in Alex's yard and quickly made his way to the front door, knocking quickly.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

After waking up from a well deserved nap, Alexander's father had beaten him with a sack of oranges, and boy did Alexander feel sore all over the place, after receiving that beating he had begun to clean up the house when his father left for work. Alexander sighed softly as he did his chores, he sat on the couch and closed his eyes, tilting his head back in contempt, glad that he always had a few hours a day to relax and catch up on well deserved sleep. But when there was a knock on the door, that drove him to sigh in distress, he wondered who it could be at such a time and groggily stood from the couch, he yawned and stretched, his back and shoulders cracking in the process. He sighed, " Coming!" Alexander yelled so that the person behind the front door could hear him, he walked slowly to the front door, he stepped over his kitten Ick who was currently curled up on the floor, sleeping, that kitten could sleep through anything...literally. Alexander reached his front door, he pushed the family dog, Crystal, away from the door and opened it, surprised to find Quin there, he grinned happily, " Quin!" Alexander said and wrapped his arms quickly around the boy in front of him

message 20: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments Quin grinned, hugging Alex tightly in return, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek, reaching down to give his bum a quick squeeze before letting go of him and heading quickly into the house, holding onto the straps of his backpack as he turned back to look at the boy. "Sorry, Mom is having guests over tonight so she made me finish cleaning the house while she's out buying snacks. And I had the whole evening off of work, so I figured, why not spend it with my favorite guy?" He brushed his dark hair away from his forehead before bending down to pick up Ick, holding him close and cuddling before looking back up to his boyfriend.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander grinned and blushed when Quin gave his bum a squeeze, he didn't mind that, but he didn't like it that much, he smiles softly and watched Quin walk into his house quickly, he seemed energetic today and that made Alexander laugh. He follows Quin into the house after closing the front door, Crystal lays back down on the floor in front of the door, Alexander paid more attention to Quin as the boy spoke, he grinned widely. " Awe I'm your favorite guy? I thought that was Ick," Alexander said and as if on cue, the little kitten meowed in Quin's arms. Alexander laughed, " Anyways, isn't your mother always having guests over these days?" Alexander asked, a serious look on his face as he came over and pet his kitten before looking at Quin, leaning in and giving his boyfriend a quick, yet teasing kiss on the lips.

message 22: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments He smiled slightly, shrugging, "I guess so. Now that Dad's art is selling a little better, she likes to invite the neighbors over to celebrate all these big sales. Today they hung a couple of his paintings in City Hall in front of the mayor's office. And I like my dad's paintings, I really do, but I just get overwhelmed when all the neighbors and Dad's weird artist friends come over and never want to leave. They always try to talk to me and bond with me." He shook his head before heading into the living room, glancing back. "Anyway. Last night at work we got a new nail polish color in, and I brought it with me so that we can make Crystal look pretty."

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander followed Quin into the living room, " My dad will kill me if he finds nail polish on Crystal again, although Crystal would probably kill him first....anyways I don't want to risk anything Quin," Alexander said as he smiled at his boyfriend. " What's the color though?" Alexander asked, he was always looking for new nail polish colors, and he never found good ones.

message 24: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "Ooh, it's so pretty," Quin smiled as he handed the kitten off to his boyfriend, taking his camera case off, then his backpack, setting it on the coffee table and digging through it before grabbing a small bottle of navy polish with glitter in it. "It's called Starry Night. I hardly ever see navy with glitter, so of course I had to snatch it before it even hit shelves. And don't worry, I brought that glitter polish remover again, because even though it's so pretty, glitter is a bitch." He sat down on the couch, pulling his legs up and crossing them.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander held onto Ick when the kitten was passed off to him, he gently puts the kitten on the ground and stands straight, he brushed the cat fur off of his jumper and then looked at his boyfriend and grinned, " When you get excited over nail polish colors it makes me laugh," Alexander said as he felt something climb up him, he winced when tiny claws dug into his shoulder.

message 26: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments (( should Quin know about Alex's dad or not yet? ))

Quin smiled, then stood up again, picking up his bags by the straps. leaning forward to kiss the kitten on Alex's shoulder before kissing Alex's forehead. "Good, because we're supposed to get a new brand in next month and I'm so excited about that. You can bet I'm going to bring at least half of those colors home with me so that I can test them out and ooh and aah over them." He shook the bottle so that he could hear the metal ball inside, stirring up the polish. "I want to go put this on, let's go up to your room, babe."

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( if you want ^^ I mean Alexander will only think no one knows about his father no matter what ^^ ))

Alexander smiled and watched Quin, then nodded, he went towards the stairs, his shoulder getting used to the tiny claws that dug into them, he sighed as he walked up the stairs, he looked up at the darkness and frowned, he hated the dark, he whistled for Crystal who came rather quickly. The dog looked around wildly wondering if anything horrible was wrong, but the dog calmed down and noticed the darkness, he barked softly before nuzzling Alexanders leg, the dog walked up the stairs first.

message 28: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments (( i think maybe to an extent, but he won't know how bad it is ^_^ ))

Quin followed Alexander and Crystal up the stairs quietly, flipping the light switch on as soon as they reached the top, heading into Alexander's room. He set his backpack and camera case down next to the door, then headed into the corner where Alex's desk was, and he sat down facing sideways so that he could put one hand flat on the desk but still talk to Alex, carefully opening the bottle and starting to paint his nails quietly. "So. Are you going to ask me to the Winter Ball, or did you want me to ask you for this one? It doesn't matter to me, I'm just wondering."

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( okay also it's time for me to hit the sacks, I'm tired af ))

message 30: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments ((night night!))

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander watched Quin, he smiled softly, " I kinda wanted you to ask me this time," Alexander answered as he sat on his computer chair with Ick on his lap, he looked at his boyfriend.

(( Sorry its short ))

message 32: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "Okay. Do you want like one of those elaborate promposals, or a surprise, or like, something when it's just the two of us?" Quin smiled, glancing back up at him again. "Or do you want me to just ask you right now?"

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I sorta want to try one of those elaborate promposals, I think it would be super adorable and cute," Alexander replies, he smiled and looked at Quin, he sighed softly and leaned back in his seat.

message 34: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments Quin nodded, finishing painting his pinky nail and blowing gently on his fingers before starting to paint the nails on his other hand. "Sounds like a plan to me. You're never going to see it coming, and everyone at school is going to be crazy jealous. Oh, and while we're on the subject, what are we going to do for the Girl's Choice dance?"

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Oh I forgot to tell you, Annalise our friend, already asked me to the girls choice dance, she said she can find someone for you, or if you just want to go as a group, she said it was fine too that way me and you aren't separated," Alexander answered with a smile as he spoke of their friend who lived just three blocks away in walking distance.

message 36: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments Quin looked up from his nails, pouting, "Well, that's just not fair. I wanted to wear a pretty dress and go to the girl's choice dance with you. You know, like Annalise's dress you guys dared me to wear in first grade. I would have been the prettiest girl at the ball. Now what am I going to do, go with Clara?"

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander laughed, " She said it was really our choice to go with her or not, she wasn't going to force me to go, if you want to wear a beautiful dress and take me to the dance, I can call Annalise and tell her I'll go with you instead, she said she has backups for her and Clara anyways," Alexander answered.

message 38: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "No, it's fine, it's fine. I'll go with Clara, but I won't enjoy it. She's nice enough, but I can tell she has a thing for me, and it's always awkward when she watches you and me kiss." He sighed, finishing up on his other hand before setting the bottle of polish back on the desk and making his way over to sit on Alex's bed. "It's kind of weird to pine for a gay kid, but I don't know, to each their own."

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander nodded, " You sure baby? We don't have to go with the girls, we can go together if you'd like, they won't mind I'm sure of it," Alexander said as he watched Quin, he gets up and gently placed Ick on the floor, the kitten wandered off. Alexander came over and sat down beside Quin, " I can't blame Clara really, you are beautiful, you are wonderful, you are amazing, and you are really sexy, also I can't blame her for getting turned on when we kiss, it's one of the reasons, Annalise told me, why Clara watches us kiss," Alexander added.

message 40: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "No, I'm just being a boob and complaining. You can go with Annalise if you want," Quin shrugged, then smiled, squeezing Alex's thigh. "And do you mean all that? I'm beautiful?" He turned his body toward his boyfriend's, reaching his other hand up to Alex's shoulder. "And wonderful, and amazing? And sexy?" He bit his lip quietly, rubbing his thumb gently across Alex's cheek. "Because I know exactly how we can spend our evening..."

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander smiled, his breath hitched, he looked at Quin, " Of course I mean all of that," Alexander spoke, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he loved the smell of Quin, natural scent or cologne, he always loved the smell of Quin. " And I'd gladly would do what you are thinking of, only if I'm the bottom this time," Alexander replied with a soft smile.

message 42: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "Oh, I can't until my nails are dry," Quin shook his head, grinning, leaning forward to kiss Alex's nose quickly. "But sure, if you want to do that tonight. I was actually just thinking about cuddling and making out for tonight, I haven't seen you a lot this week. You know, just kind of hang out." He shrugged, "Just be with each other?"

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Of course, I'm comfortable with whatever you want to do, just a warning you know Crystal loves cuddling so don't get angry when he comes in the room and suddenly wants to cuddle," Alexander said with a smile as he looked at Quinl

message 44: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "I like cuddling with Crystal, though," Quin was still grinning as he leaned forward to press his lips against Alexander's, pulling himself into his boyfriend's lap and bringing his free hand around to Alex's back. He loved just being with Alex, but the free kisses were definitely one his favorite parts of dating him. He could remember when he moved in and Alex was the first person to befriend him, at the age of four. They'd been inseparable ever since then, but it was crazy to think how long it took them to actually get together as a couple. He didn't know how long Alex had liked him, but Quin had for sure had a crush on him ever since Annalise dared them to kiss in the fourth grade, and found that he actually hadn't minded kissing boys like he thought he would.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander chuckled and kissed Quin back, he loved the feeling of Quin's lips on his own, he put a hand on Quin's back, keeping him close as he kissed him, Alexander pulled away suddenly, needing to breathe. " I love you," Alexander said with a small smile as he looked at his boyfriend, he began to think about all the current school events, " Isn't there some pep rally next week? Cause if their is the cheerleaders are dancing during it and I need to be able to practice the dance we would be doing," Alexander asked.

message 46: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "I love you," Quin returned quietly, smiling as he also pulled away, to look at Alex. "I don't know, I haven't looked at the school calendar for a while. Do you have it up on your calendar, or do you want me to try to pull a date out of thin air?"

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander snorted, " If I had it marked on my calendar I wouldn't have asked, here let me ask Anna," Alexander said as he brought out his phone and began unlocking it, the background for both his home screen and lock screen was of Quin. Alexander opened iMessages and began texting Annalise.

message 48: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments Quin smiled as he caught a glance of Alex's phone before sliding off of the bed, grabbing his camera from the bag and his phone from the desk where he had left it. He pulled the lens cap off of the camera, tilting his head to the side as he snapped a quick candid of his boyfriend, something he did often, looking at the outcome, then set the camera on Alex's bedside table and sat back down on top of the comforter. "What does Anna have to say?"

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alexander groans softly, " We do have an pep rally next week, shit I don't have that long to practice our dumb dance and cheer routine," Alexander said as he fell back onto the bed.

message 50: by mellinoe (new)

mellinoe | 1862 comments "You can dance for me if you want," Quin smiled, laying down on his side and leaning up on his elbow. "And if it's really so dumb, you should quit cheer and stay home and hang out with me more. But that's just my opinion."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6