Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Please help!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maya (new)

Maya (ferafaces) Need a librarian because I'm confused.

I can't find this book ANYWHERE but I own it as part of this box set (this one :Mrs. Fix It Mysteries: The Complete 15-Books Cozy Mystery Series). The author herself doesn't even have it posted on her GR/Amazon/etc. I can't find an ISBN or page number or anything. HELP ME

(book added by me : Murder at the Mansion)

I'm not sure which category to add this to since there's multiple issues at play, so I just chose here. Let me know if I need to repost somewhere else!!

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 14836 comments Looks like this is #15 in the series? Maybe this one was never published on its own but only as part of the box set. In which case it shouldn't be added separately.

message 3: by Maya (new)

Maya (ferafaces) It is #15 according to the box set. I wasn't sure if there was a way to add it seperately, since I use that to keep track of what I read for the year. If it's not possible, then I'll figure out something else.

message 4: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3400 comments lethe wrote: "Looks like this is #15 in the series? Maybe this one was never published on its own but only as part of the box set. In which case it shouldn't be added separately."

So the newly created standalone book (Murder at the Mansion) should be deleted . . . ?

message 5: by lethe (last edited Oct 09, 2016 01:59AM) (new)

lethe | 14836 comments IF it was never published separately, I believe so. But second opinions welcome. I understand the nuisance when keeping track of your reading that this would be the only book in the set that cannot be recorded separately.

message 6: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7029 comments If it was not published outside of the box set then yes it should be deleted / merged in to the boxset

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45422 comments Mod
Merged.