What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Action Adventure from 70's or 80's +archery+south america+laundromats, hero is from California, goes to South America to help in rebellion.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samuel (new)

Samuel Gelman | 2 comments fiction book+action adventure +archery+south america+laundromats , The hero is from California and goes to fictional SA country to help rebellion. Is famous for bow and arrow.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Samuel I believe I've read this book too.Unfortunately, I can't remember the title either, and am not sure if I even still have the book. If my house survives the rains, floods and winds of Matthew, I'll check my (3k plus) physical library and see if I still have a copy of this book.

message 3: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Samuel I believe I've read this book too.Unfortunately, I can't remember the title either, and am not sure if I even still have the book. If my house survives the rains, floods and winds of Matthew..."

I'm sorry to hear this Ann, I hope everything is ok now :D

message 4: by Peter (new)

Peter Meilinger | 474 comments Okay, I gotta know. Where do laundromat come in?

message 5: by Samuel (new)

Samuel Gelman | 2 comments lol....I am pretty sure that the main character owned them in the Cali

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Samuel, are you still looking for this or did you find it?