LARGEST GROUP ON GOODREADS!!!!!!!!!! discussion

Christopher Paolini
This topic is about Christopher Paolini
Debates > The Inheritance Cycle: Crap or Genius?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liam (new)

Liam Begin your first posts with either the word 'crap' or 'genius', depending on your opinion!

Some people love the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. Some despise it. Some think it's genius. Some think it's crap. So, what is it then? Crap or genius?

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry Ann | 7 comments Genius: Something i can cherish and think about the memories it holds.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 17 comments Crap/genius: Genius because the idea is awesome! But crap because Paolini was just not ready to publish that yet. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to descriptive.

message 4: by Mina (new)

Mina | 220 comments Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ wrote: "Crap/genius: Genius because the idea is awesome! But crap because Paolini was just not ready to publish that yet. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to descriptive."

Exactly----and cringy at times.
interesting idea though. a few more years and it would have been a really good series

message 5: by Ahana~ (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 43 comments Crap:I have read only the first two books till now and in my opinion I think Paolini is trying to be like Tolkein and in that attempt the charm of the book got lost.