Cosmo Readers discussion

House of Leaves
This topic is about House of Leaves
HOUSE OF LEAVES, M. Danielewski > Detailed/Spoilery discussion about "House of Leaves"

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie // Callisto (mariecallisto) | 83 comments Mod
Hey everyone!
This thread is all about the details in our botm "House of Leaves". Since the novel itself is very detailed and dence and even confusing at times, I myself decided to mark interesting and important passages or even to take notes, so I'll be able to follow he plot properly.
So, if there is anything you want to talk about, please use this thread and we will have a chat about it.
Maybe it will be helpful to mention the page you're referring to, if you want to talk about a specific passage or quote, so this thread can be used by every reader, even if they didn't came around to finish "House of Leaves" yet.
Happy reading and a wonderful month October! :)

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie // Callisto (mariecallisto) | 83 comments Mod
I'm about 60 pages into the novel by now.

I noticed some parallels between Navidson's life and the guy who is reading the Navidson Record. For Exmple: They both had a difficult childhood with a violent father I believe and at least one parent died early. I wonder if there will be more parallels or if there will be a deeper meaning revealed later on! :)