House of Leaves
This topic is about House of Leaves
HOUSE OF LEAVES, M. Danielewski > General Discussion about "House of Leaves"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie // Callisto (mariecallisto) | 83 comments Mod
Hey Cosmo Readers!
Since it's very difficult to devide "House of Leaves" into any chapters or any thing similar, I decided to open two threads. This general one, where you can share you're thoughts on the novel in general such as the writing style, the narrative, the feeling it gives you when you're reading it, how you like it etc.
Remember: This is a discussion without spoilers. If you want to discuss something in detail, please use the other thread.
Happy reading!

message 2: by Marie (new)

I'm not that far yet, but I already love it even though the writing is so dense, But over all I really appreciate the way it is written and it has given me creeps already! :)

message 3: by Marie (new)

I won't be able to finish "House of Leaves" today and thus I can't share my overall opinion. But I will read it eventually and then I'll comment my in depth thoughts.
If you did not finish "House of Leaves" either, feel free to comment on these threads anytime. I'd love to hear your thoughts!! :)

iamnotabookworm | 1 comments I didn't get to finish it also. will try to finish it this week.

message 5: by Frederick (new)

Frederick Brooke (FrederickLeeBrooke) | 1 comments I haven't gotten very far either. Looking forward to the next book. Any other book!