♚ The Royal Selection ♚ discussion

♚ Moderators ♚ > ♛ Moderator Application

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Apply here if you wish to moderate this group.

Name:
Ideas:
Why do you want to be moderator?
Experience:
Roleplay Example:

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Name: Astra

Gender Pronouns: She/Her/It

Ideas: I think it would be cool for when we have more members, to have a couple people be part of a newspaper team that manage the newspaper/news and events. Then it can be more like an actual newspaper, possibly even with photos and such. I'm sure to come up with other ideas as well.

Why do you want to be moderator: This looks like a great group that has a lot of potential and I would like to help out as a moderator.

Experience: I've been a mod in a lot of groups. A lot. Too many to count.

Roleplay Example:
Murky rain pattered down on the grey streets of Willow Creek. People rushed from shop awning to shop awning as they tried not to get wet. Even the bright colors of the shop fronts didn’t make it through the dismal bleak rain. But rain didn’t matter to one lone soul. A smiling person, walking through the rain and down the streets with no umbrella and no care in the world. Aaren was just out for an evening stroll. He didn’t even care that it was raining. Nothing would hurt his mood right now. He was just happy. Nothing could explain it. But there in the back of his mind was that lingering thought of depression. Of course that’s why he was out walking in the rain. He was walking to his favorite bar. Why not? It’s not like he had anything to loose. He’d already lost everything he used to have. Now he was grabbing an icy beer to celebrate his new job and new beginnings.

As he walked into the dimly lit bar that had smoke from cigarettes floating near the ceiling, he received odd looks from some off the rough and tough men sitting in the bar for an evening round of beers. Aaren found a quiet spot to sit in the corner of the bar. He ordered a beer from the waitress walking around. Other guys would cat call her and such, but even though she was beautiful, Aaren felt no attraction to her. She was just another woman. And right now no woman could replace the hole that Barbara had left in his heart.

“I’m sorry Aaren, I have a boyfriend”

He had already been broken when she said that. But that had destroyed him. No he wouldn’t think these thoughts. Think positively. He didn’t notice when the waitress set his drink down. The flashback from that fateful night came as it always did.

“Come on Aaren. After this we’ll both have girls on our arms” Steve teased.

Aaren smiled, but his smile quickly faded as the sound of gun shots were heard.

“We’re under attack! It was an ambush!” One of the fellow soldiers shouted.

Aaren moved to aim his M1 Carbine when a hot searing pain flared through his right shoulder. He let go of his Carbine and moved his hand to his shoulder. When he pulled his hand away, his hand was stained with red wine blood. He fell to his knees. Steve ran over to him, worry in the elder’s eyes. Just then when Steve was about to say something his eyes widen, then he fell forward, falling to Arren’s side. Arren watched in horror as crimson blood soaked his friend’s uniform. He hadn’t even had a chance to say goodbye

Aaren shook himself from the memory by downing the entire tall glass of beer that was next to him before ordering another glass. Haunted by memories of wartime, plagued with pain of a lost girlfriend, it was a wonder he kept moving forward. And move forward he would. He looked up to survey the bar. Maybe just maybe he would find a nice girl or guy, that he could love.

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Approved, congratulations Astra you are now a moderator