Biography, Autobiography, Memoir discussion

New Releases

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 1707 comments This is not a new book, but when I was at the bookstore yesterday I discovered that And I Don't Want to Live This Life: A Mother's Story of Her Daughter's Murder has been re-released in a handsome trade paperback edition. It's about the life and death of Nancy Spungen, girlfriend and manager of Sid Vicious. I was wallowing in books and did not take the time to see whether it has been revised or updated. This is a happy thing for me because used copies of the 1996 edition are not that easy to come by -- at least not affordable, ones, or copies in good condition.

message 2: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 3021 comments Mod
The Reporter Who Knew Too Much: The Mysterious Death of What's My Line TV Star and Media Icon Dorothy Kilgallen by Mark Shaw.

This looks really interesting. You have to be at least as old as I am to know who Dorothy Kilgallen is.

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie (julielill) | 1362 comments Koren wrote: "The Reporter Who Knew Too Much: The Mysterious Death of What's My Line TV Star and Media Icon Dorothy Kilgallen by Mark Shaw.

This looks really interesting. You have to be at leas..."

I have never heard of her but the synopsis of the book looks really interesting.