What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > A wattpad book about a nerd and a basketball player, were the basketball player started to fall for the nerd

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by munkzsters (new)

munkzsters | 1 comments Hello I am looking for a name of a old wattpad book I have read. I'm not exactly sure about the description of this book, hopefully the info I can provide can help. This book was about a nerd and a basketball player, were the basketball player started to fall for the nerd. I feel like the male character was named Aaron and the girl character was Rosalie. I am not a 100 percent on that. I know I'm the book she was in band but I don't really remember that much. Well I hope this helps and someone can help me remember this book, really would like to read this book again. Thank you :) ooh and I feel like it was either called high school nerd, but I definitely feel like high school was in the name.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Shavonne, please put a little bit more of a description of your book into your thread title. Many of our members only read threads that are in their interest group, and don't bother checking out any that don't have a description since everyone in the group is looking for forgotten titles. There is an EDIT button next to the title, which is where you can make the changes. Unless you are using the app, in which case, let a Mod know and they will help you with fixing the title

Having now lectured you enough--a few questions:

1) when did you read this?
2) what age group is it for--'tweens, YA, NA, adult?
3) is it mostly romance or is it more of a "coming of age" thing or was it more of a literary novel?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Munkzsters, are you still looking for this or did you find it?