Art Lovers discussion

Just For Fun > Now That's Just Cool!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8396 comments

message 2: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8396 comments This link was posted by Fran in 2012 and got lost and now overlooked among a generic thread in the general folder. I want to post it again now, it's really neat! Try it!

https://www.wikiart.org/

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1905 comments Definitely cool.

message 4: by Ker Metanoia (new)

Ker Metanoia (kermetanoia) | 33 comments Heather wrote: ""

This is awesome! Thank you!

message 5: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8396 comments I think so, too! You're welcome!

message 6: by Heather, Moderator (last edited Nov 04, 2016 07:20AM) (new)

Heather | 8396 comments What do you think of this? I actually bought it from Poland, very difficult to put together and because one of the pieces they sent was wrong I had to improvise so mine doesn't quite look like this, But I think it looks a bit artsy, do you? Mine is copper colored with black hands.

message 7: by Haaze (new)

Haaze | 131 comments So you mount the pieces of the clock separately on the wall (i.e. it is kind of up to you to decide the relative placement of the pieces)?

message 8: by Haaze (last edited Nov 04, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

Haaze | 131 comments He he!

message 9: by Haaze (new)

Haaze | 131 comments Is this just a piece of art or is it a working clock? If it is I think I would get a headache over time. I still like it though. Now you you've got me thinking about clocks Heather! Btw I really like the clock face in msg #1 - it is very "classic" with a human touch.

message 10: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8396 comments Haaze wrote: "Is this just a piece of art or is it a working clock? If it is I think I would get a headache over time. I still like it though. Now you you've got me thinking about clocks Heather! Btw I really li..."

Interesting clocks you've posted, Haaze! And before I read your words to the clock immediately above, the first thing I thought was "that would give me a headache". Then you said the same thing!

I don't think I would really want either of these in my home, but they are interesting to look at...maybe once or twice.