Harry Potter Fans discussion

Ravenclaw > Ravenclaw Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
This is where you can chat with other members of Ravenclaw and just have fun hanging out with your house!

message 2: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan Hello everyone!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 40 comments Hello! :)

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Kumala (jejekumala) | 14 comments Hi, guys! I really hope we can win the house cup.

message 5: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan Yeah! We should strive to be worthy of it!

Anne's Bookish Travels Hello :)

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 54 comments Yes! Let's win the house cup! :)

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 40 comments I just invited 99 people so lets pray someone accepts it! lol!

message 11: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) | 54 comments Oh my gosh that's a lot

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments I invited 66 people and three have posted/joined so far. Others might have joined...just not posted yet...LETS WIN THIS THING!!!!

message 13: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Hey all.
Since we're Ravenclaw, why don't we do some Riddles.
Get it anyone? By the way, pun not intended.

Anyway, would anyone like a riddle?

message 14: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Okay, I'm giving the riddle.

A wise man comes to a fork in the road. He is trying to get to the village, and only one road leads to it, he doesn't know which one. At the fork in the road are two sisters, twins, one who always tells the truth, and one that always tells a lie. He does not know which sister is which. What ONE question can he ask them that will help him find the right road to the village?

message 15: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
Bibliogothica wrote: "One of the people I invited joined and then left!
"

It's okay, you can still get the points for it.

message 16: by Erin (last edited Oct 22, 2016 12:26PM) (new)

Erin | 167 comments Can we get points for just posting a quote on Which Book?

message 17: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Grace Wright wrote: "Bibliogothica wrote: "One of the people I invited joined and then left!
"

It's okay, you can still get the points for it."

I think it was an accident, she re-joined.
Does that mean we get an extra 50 points?

message 18: by Bibliogothica (new)

Bibliogothica Erin wrote: "Can we still get points for just posting a quote on Which Book?"

Yes, I checked on Gryffindor - I earned points, they said you get points for it. I think.

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments Bibliogothica wrote: "Erin wrote: "Can we still get points for just posting a quote on Which Book?"

Yes, I checked on Gryffindor - I earned points, they said you get points for it. I think."

Thanks

message 20: by Alia (new)

Alia (alia_gf) Hallo :)

message 21: by Myra (new)

Myra | 131 comments Hey guys

message 23: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 90 comments Hello!

message 24: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Hi guys! How are you doing?

message 25: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Arsenault I notice no one answered the riddle and I'm really curious about the answer. Would the question be, "Are you sisters?" Since it's already established that they are sisters that would reveal who was lying and who was telling the truth.

message 26: by Kimmy (new)

Kimmy townsend (kitkat237) | 8 comments hi

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin | 167 comments I was very confused on the whole 100 comments gets 100 points could someone please clear that up?

message 28: by Myra (new)

Myra | 131 comments Hey guys

message 29: by Kimmy (new)

Kimmy townsend (kitkat237) | 8 comments hi

message 30: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Hello!

message 31: by Myra (new)

Myra | 131 comments Hi

message 32: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Is anyone on?

message 33: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) I am a Ravenpuff. I am more Ravenclaw so I came here.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Hi! Thanks for joining us!

message 35: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Arsenault Hey Annalise, I'm the same way! I relate strongly with Hufflepuff, but I've always identified as more of a Ravenclaw.

message 36: by GothiGeek (new)

GothiGeek | 191 comments Bibliogothica wrote: "Okay, I'm giving the riddle.

A wise man comes to a fork in the road. He is trying to get to the village, and only one road leads to it, he doesn't know which one. At the fork in the road are two ..."

He would ask them "which way would your sister go"
The sister that lies will lie which way her sister would go and the sister that tells the truth would point the way her sister (the one that lies) would go. You with me so far?

So the sisters would point in the same direction, so he would go the opposite way.
Am I right?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Hah! I like that!

message 38: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Hey

message 39: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Is anyone on?

message 40: by GothiGeek (new)

GothiGeek | 191 comments Hey!

Saara ~ Lover of Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and Artemis Fowl Herondale, Jackson, Potter, or Fowl | 220 comments A bunch of aliens took ten people on there space ship. They have split the Earth into ten sections and each human represents all the people on one section. If the person in the ship is not smart enough, all the people in the section die, along with the representative.

But the aliens want to give the humans a chance so they give them a puzzle. Each of them will be lined up on uneven ground-so the person standing at the top will be able to see everyone's heads except for their own and the person on the bottom will be able to see no ones head. Then they each have either a purple or green hat put on their head. If they guess the correct color on their head they live and their section lives, too.

What is a way that ensures at least nine of the ten people to live?

message 42: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Kindred | 4 comments Hi everyone

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Hiiiiii!!! Wassup u guys! I'm on my way to Iowa rn

message 44: by Pallas Athena (new)

Pallas Athena Promachos (lady_cordelia_fitzgerald) Just got back from vacation.

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Me too! Where were you?

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 677 comments Where are my Ravenclaw fellows? We need to earn some points!!

message 47: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Sarah wrote: "I just invited 99 people so lets pray someone accepts it! lol!"

Wow! Great job!

message 48: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Hi everyone! So a couple of announcements. First of all thank you all for joining the Ravenclaw house! Second of all great job with the house points, keep it up! And lastly make sure you check our Julia's challenge, we want Ravenclaw to win Right? Okay that is it, great job!

message 49: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Okay new riddle; What has many, many roads but none that you can walk on?

message 50: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Erin wrote: "I was very confused on the whole 100 comments gets 100 points could someone please clear that up?"

Yes, so if you have made 100 comments in this group (You can check by going to the members section) then you get 100 points for your house. If you have 200 points you get 200 points and so on. Please tell me if you are still confused.

« previous 1 3 4