Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Viola Grace
This topic is about Viola Grace
Serieses! > Please add Twisting Souls (Tales of the Citadel, 55) by Viola Grace

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T. (new)

T. | 700 comments Hi! Please add Twisting Souls (Tales of the Citadel, 55) by Viola Grace and add it to the Tales of the Citadel series page.

Thank you very much!

Title: Twisting Souls (Tales of the Citadel, 55)
Author's Name: Viola Grace
ISBN # 978-1-4874-0904-3
Published By: Devine Destinies
Publication Date: October 7, 2016
Format: ebook
Description:
A reject on her own world, she had no idea what would happen when she twisted souls to find her freedom.

Aymin lived a normal life until she was told that her brand of talent was forbidden. A tattoo, nanites, and a life as a social reject were the result.

Backers were supposedly protected by law, but there were ways to torment them and that is what wracked Aymin each and every day. When the Backers started disappearing, Aymin got worried and when she was the last woman standing she gave herself to the inevitable.

Waking on a space station was a shock. Seeing what they were doing to the other Backers was worse. An escape thwarted and a rescue by strangers starts a new phase in Aymin’s life, if she can prove herself to those around her.

Page Count: 64
Link to Cover: http://www.devinedestinies.com/twisti...

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23839 comments Sorry T, I usually add them asap they are up, somehow I missed it this week. Also I use the PDF for pg numbers as extasy/devine don't comply with GR policy.

Fixed.

message 3: by T. (new)

T. | 700 comments Thank you!