Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Day x Shay

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Thanks, now do you have any ideas? If not I can go and see if I have any anywhere else

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments nahh i dont have any at the moment.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well I got one off the top of my head, Nerd x Football player

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments I am up for that. I am detailed if thats okay.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) I try to be detailed, so can I be the nerd?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments That is perfect for me actually.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay cool, shall we make our characters now?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Sure. Mines will be up in a min.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

message 11: by Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud] (last edited Oct 08, 2016 01:39PM) (new)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments

Name: Emmanuel Miller
Appearance:

History: Emmanuel is the captain of the football team, like his father and his father's father. He never really had a chance to become anything else. His mother passed away when after he turned six, so it was just him and his father. Who he is not close with since he is hiding a secret from him.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

Name: Ashton Lincoln
Nicknames: Ash, Ashie, Lin, Linnie, Link
Appearance:

History: Ashton's mother has always hated him, she always best him, she always hit him, she always beats him, she has been raping him since he was twelve. Ashton's father can't do anything because he doesn't know what's going on, but he always has a gut feeling something is wrong, which is why he keeps his son close to him when he's home. His history is not the best, although he has a good relationship with his father.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Awesome do you want to start us off?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Sure, but are they going to be together right away or shall we build up on that?

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Build up on that

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay

----

Ashton sighed as he was shoved against the lockers once again that day, his back was sore and his face was all bruised and bleeding, he was being beaten up again by the school bullies, they only bullied him because he was openly gay. Ashton groaned in pain as he was repeatedly punched in the stomach, the bullies let him fall to the ground and started kicking him in the stomach, they didn't kick him in the nuts, knowing that if they did that his father could sue them. Ashton began thinking about his father, whom worked as a lawyer down at the law firm in the city.

message 17: by Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud] (last edited Oct 08, 2016 04:29PM) (new)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Emmanuel was called to the office by the couch to plan the next football practice. He was heading to the office, he was passing by an hallway but he heard laughs and bugging coming from down a hall. He glanced down and saw bullies beating on a child. He sighed in annoys as he walked down toward them.
"Come on.. y'all chill out." he said as he walked over and pulled one of them off the boy. Not even looking down at the other boy, who was on the floor.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) One of the smaller bullies snorted and crossed his arms, the rest of them stopped kicking Ashton, they watched the leader being pulled off of Ashton by Emmanuel, " Oh look Mr. Big Shot thinks he can save everyone we beat on," sneered one of the small bullies.
" Woah! Hey! Don't talk to the captain of the football team like that, that's my job," the leader muttered slapping the smaller bully before turning to Emmanuel. " Why should we? He's just another faggot like his friends," The leader said with a smirk as he turned to look at his friends who grinned and agreed.
Ashton took this moment to crawl away, he grabbed his stuff and stood up, using the lockers to support him, looks like Miss Alissa was going to be having fun with him again....not like that.

message 19: by Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud] (last edited Oct 08, 2016 04:29PM) (new)

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Emmanuel sighed in annoyance at the bullies words. He noticed the boy crawl away but said nothing about it. He forced back on the leader.
"So should i bully your ass for having that stupid haircut since the fifth grade." He said with a slight of anger in his voice. He was about to say something else but he heard footsteps and sighed. He glanced back and saw the couch, he handle his anger in and walked off toward couch Smith. He looked back in the direction the boy went before he walked off with the couch to the gym.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ashton went to the nurse, and she sighed when she looked up from her computer, " Oh Ashton, not again, when is the principal gonna take care of those boys?" The nurse asked as she patted the cushioned couch. Ashton sat down and the nurse began taking care of his wounds.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments It didn't take long for Emmanuel and couch Smith to get a plan on their next practice. Emmanuel was walking in the halls once again heading back to class, when the thought of that boy run through his head. He sighed in a slight annoyance before turning back around heading to the nurse. Thinking that boy had to go there the way he was beaten up.

Once he got to the nurse door he heard voice, he stopped walking before he was noticed and just listened for a second. He wasn't really sure if it was the boy or someone else. He ran his hand through his hair and walked to the door way. He leaned on the frame and his eyes locked on the boy sitting on the couch getting patched up.

"Hey Miss Alissa." Emmanuel said softly with a small smile as he glanced went from the boy to the nurse a second.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) The nurse turned to look at who said her name, " Oh hello Emmanuel, I'm just fixing up Mr. Ashton here, are you sick or injured?" Miss Alissa asked as she began to fix up Ashton's nose, the boy winced under her touch, she frowned, " Oh Ashton, shall I call your father again to pick you up?" Miss Alissa asked. Ashton shook his head.

Ashton looked up from his feet when someone walked in and said the nurses name, he recognized the boy as the one that had rescued him from the bullies, he sighed and looked down when he felt the boy look at him. When Miss Alissa spoke to the boy, Ashton heard the boys name, he smiled softly, Emmanuel was a beautiful and sexy name, it fit the boy who leaned on the doorway.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments "Nahh i am all good... i actually i am just here check up on.. Ashton." Emmanuel said with a slight smirk at the nurse before he glanced back at the boy. He noticed the small smile that appeared on his face. Emmanuel wondered what he was thinking but someone called his name. Which took his mind off the boy, Emmanuel looked back and saw one of his team mates, they came over and spatted Emmanuel's back.

"Bruh are you coming over to the party tonight." he said not even bothering to look over at the nurse or the boy, Emmanuel shook his head before he spoke.

"Nah, not today." he answer, the slightly frowned and walked off. Which made Emmanuel's glance go back to the boy.

"I could give you a ride if you need one." Emmanuel offered.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ashton just looked up again when he found the floor to be boring, he glanced at Emmanuel and frowned, who would check up on him? Ashton was nothing but a nerd who deserved to get beaten for his sins. Ashton sighed and then heard Emmanuel's conversation with the other football player, Ashton raised an eyebrow when Emmanuel said he wouldn't be going to the party, the party he knew everyone was invited to, well not everyone, his friend Emily ; who's the head cheerleader, has promised him that he was invited only if he brought his fathers alcohol " I know I'm a nerd and all but even I'm going to the party," Ashton murmured, loud enough for both boys to hear.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments "I would go but, i got somethings to handle." Emmanuel lied he had nothing to. He just didn't wanna go, he had been to every party that week and wasn't in the party mood that day. He ran his head through his hair still leaning against the door fame. "But, you should have fun.. some good people are going so you shouldn't have any problem like you did today Ashton." Emmanuel said.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Well......I don't think I'm going to be able to go, my mother will kill me if I miss another chore day, so I might not actually go," Ashton confessed, he sighed softly. Ashton looked at Miss Alissa, she finished up his wounds, " Go on to class Ashton, it's the last hour of the day so afterwards you'll be able to go home," Miss Alissa said as she looked at Emmanuel. " Help him up and take him to class please, if his teacher has a problem, tell him to come talk to me," Miss Alissa instructed.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments "Yes, Ma'am..." Emmanuel answered slightly shocked that Miss Alissa would even ask him to help Ashton after what he been through but he wasn't about to say no. He walked fully into the room and reached his arm toward Ashton so he could get down with hurting as much. "And trust me the teacher wont have anything to say." he said with a slight smirk. He waited for Ashton.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ashton ignored Emmanuels arm and got off the couch himself, he gathered his books and walked out of the nurses office, he looked up and down the hallway, he saw no one and sighed in relief, he began walking left, towards his class.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Emmanuel raised an eyebrow when his arm was ignored. He shrugged his shoulders and put his hands into his jacket pockets, he watched as Ashton in the hall before walking out the nurse office. Emmanuel wouldn't know the feeling of being bullied, he never was since he was always on the popular side. He sighed as he just walked behind the boy. They were strangers, so he thought it was best to stay quite and just to make sure that he got to class with anymore problems.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " You can just leave you know, you don't have to walk me to class if it's such a bother," Ashton spoke up as he stopped, his class was all the way on the east side of the school, which was a long walk from the school offices. Ashton so that he could hear the other boys answer to his offer.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments Emmanuel was looking down as he walked so he actually was shocked to hear Ashron's voice. He glanced up and shook his head. "If it was a bother i wouldn't have said i would do it." He said softly, he glance up passed Ashton for second once he heard voices ahead of the two.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ashton was surprised by the answer, and was more surprised when Emmanuel passed him, Ashton didn't hear any voices, but then when they got closer, he finally heard them and knew exactly who they belonged to, he gulped and moved closer to Emmanuel.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments He sighed as they was getting closer to the voices. He glanced over at Ashton once he realized that he was getting closer to him. But his eyes went back ahead. As they were about to walk passed the hallways were the boys were. He got quickly annoyed when he heard the same voice from earlier. "Look the little fagot got a body guard." the leader said and of course his followers laughed and agreed. Emmanuel shook his head to the joke, he stop and glanced over at the leader. "I am not his body guard but, best believe if you touch him again. There will be a problem." he said, it was seriousness in his voice. He meant it but after a moment of standing there with no emotion on his face, a smirk slowly appeared. "Actually, i guess that makes me his body guard.. So i doubt y'all will be testing me on that." he said shrugging his shoulders before he turned his direction back to where it was going. He softly pushed his shoulder into Ashton's. And motioned him to follow before he spoke. "Come on." he said and he than walked off.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ashton followed Emmanuel, " You don't have to protect me, I'll just talk to my dad about switching schools again," Ashton murmured, this would be the tenth time he'd be switching to another school in the city.

Shxnnon ♐ [Proud Stud]  | 183 comments "I know i dont..." Emmanuel said as he glanced back at the boy for a moment. "But, im gonna anyway.. So you dont gotta change schools." he added forcing back infront of him. He keep walking until he noticed that they were at the boy's class. Emmanuel leaned on the door beside the wall and sighed. "Dont be having things to do neither than go to practice, so it will give me something else to do." Emmanuel said with a smirk on his face.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Ashton sighed and gave a small smile, " Well thanks for walking me to class Emmanuel," Ashton murmured, he blushed slightly as he looked at the boy in front of him, he quickly looked down and walked into class. The teacher began yelling at him about why he was late, and that he should get detention for being late, some kids were actually trying to tell the teacher what happened to Ashton but the teacher wouldn't let them. " Sit down and get ready to learn you punk!" The teacher yelled, making every student wince, Ashton sat next to a guy who wore spikes and had blue hair, he patted Ashton's back soothingly and Ashton calmed down a little bit.