Reads With Friends discussion

The Nightingale > Ch. 34-END

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie Daniels (beautyandthebeastlybooks) | 3 comments I just finished(stayed up until 3:30 to finish it) and I'm a mess! I've heard of Kristin Hannah's tear-jerking prowess and I must say she is a master. I bow to her! This is such an amazing, moving story! And I loved all that I learned from it. I hope everyone else is enjoying it!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 344 comments Mod
I knew the 1995 portion had to be Vianne it just seemed too obvious to be Isabelle. This book was just so good and I will be recommending it to almost everyone I know. I know it's gotten optioned for a movie. I would love to see it but I hope I can handle it. I also hope that it will be made better then Sarah's key did. This is the third WWII book I've read. With that I'm kind of ready for a different time period. But this was worth the read for sure.

message 4: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 316 comments Wow finally finished it. I almost cried at the end but because I was reading in a Duncan donuts I had to hold In the tears. So sad!

message 5: by Georgina (new)

Georgina | 6 comments Oh wow this book broke me. I have been ugly crying since around page 200. I was deeply moved by this book and the characters. This has become one of my new favourite books and I will be re reading this in the future