Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2016 > Katherine, Hailey and Jordon.

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((This quest is for Hailey of Athena, Jordon of Athena and Katherine of Ares. All they know is that they have to free Rachel, daughter of Zeus, from Underworld. She's kidnapped by an unknown kidnapper.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments Cool, don't mind that

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((Let's start then, i guess. Are we going to start from leaving the camp? *and post non-roleplay posts in brackets*))

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Yep, what's the prophecy?))

message 6: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((I'll post it here. Wait a minute, please.))

message 7: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Will do))

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments (("Theft of Zeus's lovely child
Ghosts of evil, malice wild,
Stolen girl in darkest hell,
Kingly wrath, her life unwell,
Find the girl and spare her strife,
Or else the child will lose her life."))

message 9: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments Okay, that's good

message 10: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments Katherine was standing a step back from the pine tree (Thalia) along with Jordon and Hailey. She sighed, thinking about it was only a few days before she was given a dangerous quest. She brushed the thought out of her mind, turning to Hailey and Jordon.
"You're ready?", she asked nervously.

message 11: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments He nodded "Yep, time to rescue a daughter of Zeus, how old is she?" He asked, he haven't been at the camp long and he looked down at the camp, twirling one of his daggers in his hand. He hoped they wouldn't need to find the other child of Zeus for help, shuddering slightly at the thought, though barley noticeable

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments "Twelve, that's what i've been told." She answered Jordon, giving both Hailey and him a nervous smile. She looked back at the campers who were standing behind them to good-bye them.

((I think we should let Hailey post the next comment. We'll answer after her.))

message 13: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Agreed))

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Hello?))

message 15: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((Why isn't she replying? I'm going to PM her to check this thread regularly.))

message 16: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((HAILEY!!!))

message 17: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Sigh, want to try and find someone else?))

message 18: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((I don't know. :( ))

message 19: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Have you heard from her?))

message 20: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((She isn't online since 11th Oct. Let me message her again if she replies...))

message 21: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Okay, if not we'll have to find someone else))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone. i am extremly sorry for not signing in. my phone was taken and i promise i will check in everyday now for at least a few minute and check my phone as many time as possible.

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((It's okay. Shall we start our quest now? Hailey, it's your turn to post reply of the above rp.))

message 24: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((It's fine, we can now start!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

sweet

message 26: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments Katherine wrote: ""Twelve, that's what i've been told." She answered Jordon, giving both Hailey and him a nervous smile. She looked back at the campers who were standing behind them to good-bye them.."

((This was the last rp post. Will someone continue now?))

message 27: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Waiting for Hailey))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

???

message 29: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((It's your post))

message 30: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((UGH! Let us start again. 'Kay?))

Katherine Kitwood, Hailey Chong and Jordon Death were standing beside Thalia's tree. Katherine was looking nervous, but she was also excited. She looked at her two friends before stepping outside the tree line.

message 31: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Okay, sorry))
Jordan looked between the 2 other people on the quest between them with a small smile, examining them "So, finding a daughter of Zeus? Any idea's about where we could start?" He asked, he had a couple of suggestion but preferred to see their response

message 32: by Katherine (last edited Oct 23, 2016 07:15AM) (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments "I don't know" Katherine shrugged. "You're son of Athena, you may be wise. I'm only brave and bold because of being Ares's." She stopped for a second before saying again, "Let's take a flight. Let's go and buy tickets for the nearest airplane and book a ticket for Los Angelas. I've got good amount of money. Come on."
She started climbing down the hill, to go to road and take a taxi.

(( W I LL A N Y O N E R E P L Y ? ))

message 33: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((I will, sorry been a couple of busy days))
He nodded "Smart idea" He said as he followed her, they were after a quest to rescue Zeus's daughter and as such they should be safe, speciously as none of them have anything that would make it unsafe, such as a child of Poseidon, Los angelas makes the most sense as well

message 34: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((Hey, Jordon's son of Poseidon? I thought he's son of Athena.))

So, they waited on the road for a taxi. As soon as the yellow taxi stopped for them, Katherine asked the driver through the window, "To airport, please."
When the driver nodded, Katherine, Hailey and Jordon sat in the car.

message 35: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments ((Yeah, he's a son of Athena, he was just commenting that the sky was safe as they didn't have a son of Poseidon with them))

message 36: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments Jordan looked at the window as time, mind someplace else as there was nothing to really look at yet, he was wondering if they were going to the underworld and if they were whether he would be able to visit anyone

message 37: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Kitwood (SweetestCupcake) | 46 comments ((Oh, okay.))

Katherine waited and waited. She hated to wait, and she was getting impatient. "When the hell we'll be there?" She asked, glaring at the driver.

"Just a few minutes." He said.

Katherine frowned and muttered, "Few more minutes. I hope i can wait till that time."

message 38: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 717 comments He looked at her with a small smile, making note of that "Why are you so impatient?" He asked her, he had learned to be patient a long time ago

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.