Young Beginner Writers (closed) discussion

Writing Advice > Needing a Betta

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bioca (new)

Bioca Silva | 1 comments Hello I need a Betta to my story about Romance. I'm not English so I have some problems with the grammar. If you are interested or if you can please send me an email : biocasilva1999@gmail.com and I will send you more information about the story.
Thank you!!

message 2: by Coralie (new)

Coralie (corkybookworm) | 386 comments Mod
Hey! What's the story about? Can you give me a brief summary and approximate length? If so, after a few questions, I may be interested!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

What is a betta?

message 4: by Coralie (new)

VvaBooklove wrote: "What is a betta?"

A beta reader is someone who looks over your writing to help proof, double check for spelling and grammar, as well as give feedback on the story elements. Basically, a beta is someone who reads the story and provides a backboard for the writer to bounce ideas off of before the writer releases the story to a larger public.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Coralie wrote: "VvaBooklove wrote: "What is a betta?"

A beta reader is someone who looks over your writing to help proof, double check for spelling and grammar, as well as give feedback on the story elements. Bas..."

Cool thanks! I am a lone worker so i wouldnt know

message 6: by Coralie (new)

VvaBooklove wrote: "Coralie wrote: "VvaBooklove wrote: "What is a betta?"

A beta reader is someone who looks over your writing to help proof, double check for spelling and grammar, as well as give feedback on the sto..."

No problem! I usually am too, but I was introduced to the concept on FanFiction and FictionPress, so that's how I know. XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Coralie wrote: "VvaBooklove wrote: "Coralie wrote: "VvaBooklove wrote: "What is a betta?"

A beta reader is someone who looks over your writing to help proof, double check for spelling and grammar, as well as give..."

Yeah I do fanfiction, too, and I have heard the word betta and seen it but being the me I am I am to lazy to look it up! :)

message 8: by Coralie (new)

VvaBooklove wrote: "Coralie wrote: "VvaBooklove wrote: "Coralie wrote: "VvaBooklove wrote: "What is a betta?"

A beta reader is someone who looks over your writing to help proof, double check for spelling and grammar,..."

I feel that. XD