What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Children's Picture book: girl goes to preschool, leaves behind farm animals who miss her

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen I read this picture book in 2011 - think it was fairly new then. I think it was called " [Girl's Name] goes to preschool" or something like that but Amazon searches along those lines turning up nothing so far.

In this story, the little girl goes to preschool. She lives on a farm, so the farm animals miss her when she is gone. They decide to visit the preschool and find out about this mysterious place she goes every day that she is leaving them behind for, and they have so much fun when they get there that they don't want to leave to go back to the farm! It is a cute book and a great way to encourage kids to go to preschool. I read it before my son was born and of course now he is starting preschool and I can't find the thing.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela | 521 comments It's a little newer than you describe, but Preschool Time by Mij Kelly seems to fit the description pretty closely.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34449 comments Mod
Jennifer, is Angela's suggestion of Preschool Time your book?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Kris wrote: "Jennifer, is Angela's suggestion of Preschool Time your book?"

No response in 3 years, also Jen left the group. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Preschool Time (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mij Kelly (other topics)