Perustopia Book Club discussion

Let's introduce ourselves!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Love | 50 comments Hi, I'm Sarah! I live in New York and I am a freshman in High School. I love to read (obviously), dance, write, and sometimes draw. I found BookTube in June or July of this year and have been loving it! YA contemporary and YA dystopian are my favorite books. Thanks for reading!

message 2: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Vecchio | 41 comments I live in New York and I'm also a freshman:)

message 3: by Sonia (new)

Sonia Michelle | 15 comments Hi my name is Sonia I live in NJ I am the freshman of middle school so sixth grader I love to read anytype of book I am a competition dancer and I love to sing btw I read books 24/7

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Lightwood | 134 comments Hello book worms! My name is Kylie and I'm from Colorado. I'm in the 7th grade. I LOVE books so I joined Goodreads to talk about books with people that understand my love for reading. I also enjoy writing, music and watching YouTube

message 5: by Abby (new)

Abby (abcadab) | 9 comments My name is Abby and I'm a freshman in college! I have a booktube channel which I started! https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFault... If you could please check out my first video and leave me feedback on it it would mean the world!

message 6: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Ovies (ncovies) | 44 comments Hiya, I'm Natasha from Venezuela, and I'm a freshman in college. I spend most of my time reading or watching movies (when not studying)

message 7: by rachel (new)

rachel  west | 4 comments Yo what up I'm Rachel! I'm from Colorado and I'm gonna be a freshman in High School next year. I spend WAY too much time reading and watching Anime :)

message 8: by Maggi (new)

Maggi Quigg | 3 comments Hi I am Maggi. I am a sophomore up in the cold north of Minnesota. I like to read, but I've been really sick lately so I've been enjoying more audiobooks.