Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Inexpensive second look

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliette (last edited Oct 07, 2016 07:18PM) (new)

Juliette Godot (juliettegodot) | 37 comments It is difficult to find someone to give you honest feedback on your book and is expensive to pay someone for their services. I have been recently disabled and am looking to keep busy, not trying to make a living, so I can charge less than other people.

Before paying thousands for an editor, let me read it first. I will check your POVs, pacing, and plot, and will point out any grammar problems that I see.

Please check the site Wonderful Beta Readers for a few testimonials.

Send me only double spaced, 12 pt. Times New Roman WORD doc or docx, or Google Docs.

My rates are (give or take 5 pages or so):
$20 for the first 100 pages
$40 for up to 300 pages
$65 for up to 500 pages
email me if your manuscript is more than 500 pages

Payable through Paypal.

If interested, send an email to juliettegodot at gmail dot com.

message 2: by Lauri (new)

Lauri  S. (lauriauthor) | 13 comments Juliette read the first several chapters of an early draft of my latest novel. Her comments were really helpful. She pointed out some POV and active/passive voice issues that no other readers had referenced before and I feel my writing is stronger for her feedback.

message 3: by Mimi (new)

Mimi Marten | 27 comments I'm always scouting for new paid betas, since I gave up on the free.
It would be helpful if you posted more book reviews, just to see your style. :-))