Book Review Club discussion

Darkest Obsessions
This topic is about Darkest Obsessions
OTHER REVIEWS > Romance suspense reviews needed

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sheree (shereezy) | 16 comments Hi

I'm looking for reviews on my book, Darkest Obsessions.

Willing to swap/review.

Regards Sheree

message 2: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 8 comments I did love to review for a physical copy.

message 3: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 6 comments Sheree wrote: "Hi

Willing to swap/review.

Regards Sheree"

I tried to send you a PM here on Goodreads, but there's no option to message you.

Ashley Pullen (ashleypullen33) | 53 comments Sheree wrote: "Hi

Willing to swap/review.

Regards Sheree"

I am more than happy to swap books with you. My book is called Desire comes of age and is available in kindle unlimited, amazon, and pdf form. Let me know if you are interested.

Sheree (shereezy) | 16 comments Ashley wrote: "Sheree wrote: "Hi

Willing to swap/review.

Regards Sheree"

I am more than happy to swap books with you. My book is called Desire comes ..."

Hi Ashley. I've PMed you. Sheree

Sheree (shereezy) | 16 comments To celebrate Halloween and for 4 days only my debut novel Darkest Obsessions is now only $0.99. A romantic suspense novel set in Northumberland. Sadie Buchanan is a woman who has just gone through a chilling ordeal. Tom Ashton is a vet who has a traumatic past. Can they both find solace in one another? Please download it and find out. Willing to swap/review.
https://www.amazon.com/Darkest-Obsess...

Sheree (shereezy) | 16 comments For this weekend only, my debut novel Darkest Obsessions is only 99p to download. Grab it while you can.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Darkest-Obse...

Reviews still needed so if anyone also wants to swap please let me know.

message 8: by Jack (new)

Jack Steel (jacksteelvampires) | 2 comments Sheree wrote: "For this weekend only, my debut novel Darkest Obsessions is only 99p to download. Grab it while you can.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Darkest-Obse......"

Hi Sheree,
I'm up to swap reviews. Let me know if you're game. In exchange, on the block is a 180-pg PNR suspense. A 'what if Dracula were 'alive' and well as a VP with a dysfunctional family? Let me know. Thanks and cheers. Jack.
Deadly Sins

message 9: by Jack (last edited Nov 05, 2016 08:15PM) (new)

Jack Steel (jacksteelvampires) | 2 comments I'm up to swap reviews. Let me know if you're game. In exchange, on the block is a 180-pg PNR suspense. A 'what if Dracula were 'alive' and well as a VP with a dysfunctional family?
Shout back via email.

Thanks and cheers. Jack.
email: jacksteelbooks@comcast.net
Deadly Sins Deadly Sins (Vampire Games Book 2) by Jack Steel

message 10: by Glen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Glen Weissenberger (glenweissenberger) | 16 comments I would love to swap reviews! My new Romantic Suspense novel is Companions by Contract A Weissenberger Romantic Suspense Novel, Book Two by Glen Weissenberger Companions by Contract: A Weissenberger Romantic Suspense Novel, Book Two!

I am looking forward to reading Darkest Obsessions by Sheree Smith !

message 11: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 6 comments Glen wrote: "I would love to swap reviews! My new Romantic Suspense novel is Companions by Contract A Weissenberger Romantic Suspense Novel, Book Two by Glen Weissenberger [book:Companions by Contract: A Weisse..."

Is this a standalone book?